Chapter 5

Bayley POV

I waited behind the curtain waiting for my music to hit as I waited I watched the segment between Mick foley and Charlotte with Dana Brooke beside Charlotte. In a few minutes I'll be walking out and I can barely contain my excitement because after four years I finally made it to the main roster, I then turn my attention back to the tv.

"Aspects of this job that bring me joy." Mick Foley explains, "Because Stephanie Mcmahon and I have signed the hottest free agent." Mick Foley stops mid sentence as the crowd begins shouting loudly.

"Of the new era. May I present you the newest member of the Monday Night Raw Women division." Mick Foley stops and faces the front entrance. The crowd faces the front as well waiting to see who is the new member of the women division

I take deep breaths as I wait for my music to hit. The crowd faces the front
There ain't no stoppin us now
We celebrate on the floor
Top down, we're ready to go

To all the people across every nation
Turn it up, and give me some more

"Woah!" Saxton cried out when my  'Turn it up' theme music hit, as the crowd erupted with delight.

"It's Bayley! Bayley is here at Monday Night Raw!" Saxton cried out happily.

"This is huge! This is awesome!" Saxton continued to say.

"The hugger section is at full force." Cole commented as fans held up "hugger section" signs.

"Charlotte may have silenced New York City last night but Bayley just woke it back up." Corey comments as the crowd goes wild.

"And look Bayley brought her wavy, arm-flailing Bayley Buddies!" Saxton mentions as the Bayley Buddies come out.

"Bayley Buddies?" Cole chuckled as the crowd popped once more, "Look at the fans, they're going crazy for Bayley. It's hug life here tonight on Raw."

"Well Charlotte knows Bayley very very well brought up together at NXT." Corey explains.

BAYLEY! BAYLEY! BAYLEY! BAYLEY!" The crowd shouts loudly

Beaming with delight, I start hugging as many fans as I could on my way down the ramp, clearly loving every second of it as much as they were. After completing my entrance routine, delighting the crowd once more with the poses I do.

I now turn my attention to Mick as Charlotte and Dana Brooke stood a few feet away from me I made eye contact and noticed the small smile that Charlotte had but quickly wiped it away.

I silently laughed and focused my attention back to Mick who was smiling at me.

"YOU DESERVE IT! YOU DESERVE IT! YOU DESERVE IT!" The crowd chants loudly.

"I been waiting for this moment my entire life!" I say as I face the crowd who are still chanting.

"So Mick, thank you so much for this opportunity." I say gratefully, But what do you say we seal this deal with a hug." I ask excitedly and spread my arms open waiting for a hug.

"A hug? A hug right here?" Mick asks smiling at my offer, I smile excitedly, "A hug! Right here in Brooklyn New York." I answer enthusiastic receiving a loud response.

Mick and I hug and he gently pats me on the back I open my eyes and see Charlotte with a small smile on her face a hint of pride on her face.

"I'm so proud of you." Charlotte mouths and I smile in appreciation.

Glad that I finally it to the main roster and I'm here with my best friends and accomplishing my dreams that I wanted to do since I was eleven years old and to show everyone that dreams do come true.