Chapter 11

After my segment with Nikki Bella and Becky Lynch is over I exist the locker room with Dana Brooke following behind me as we were walking away I hear a voice calling me.

"Charlotte! Charlotte!" I turn around and see Becky coming this way I wait for Becky to catch up.

"What is it, Becky?" I asked, "I need to talk to you." Becky answer, "In private." Becky finished shooting a look at Dana.

"Okay, Dana, you can leave this conversation is private." I tell Dana who shoots a look at Becky and leaves once Dana leaves, Becky checks both sides of the hallway and their empty expect for Becky and I.

"Why did you need to talk to me in private, Becky?" I ask, "I need you tell the rest of your team members minus Sasha to not tag in Sasha in the match." Becky replied surprising me that Becky is asking this from me.

"Becky, why wouldn't I tag Sasha in the match? If this is a plan for you guys to win I'm surprise that you'll.."

"That's not what I'm doing!" Becky says intercepting me, "Look, Sasha and Alexa finally have a opportunity to fight each other without us stopping it and theirs nothing we can do about it expect watch them destroy each other. Have you forgotten how much the two of them hate each other! Sasha hates Alexa for dating Bayley and Alexa hates Sasha because she broke her nose but also how close Bayley is with Sasha. That's why I need you to tell them not to tag in Sasha." Becky explained I listen to what Becky reason is and see she has a point.

"Becky, you do have a point but will eventually need to tag in Sasha if we want to stand a chance, and I'm sure they won't destroy each other let's not forget Bayley their and they don't..."

"No you don't understand! Alexa won't care that Bayley their to watch! You know that Alexa watches Monday Night Raw, right?" Becky questions me and I nod, "Do you remember what happened two weeks ago?" Becky asks me and I think back and it finally hits me.

"Alexa heard everything that I said about her relationship with Bayley." I answered back nervously.

"But why are you saying that Alexa is going after, Sasha? I know they hate each other but all I said I think she's going after me." I told Becky.

"True, Alexa was beyond angry at you it looked like she wanted to murder you but when she heard Bayley response towards you and her kicking your ass, and when Bayley called her before she went to sleep Alexa was fully calmed." Becky replied answering my question.

"I'm still confused on how does this have anything to do with Sasha?" I asked still not seeing how Sasha falls into this.

"Like I said Alexa doesn't like that the two are close but also in the same but it's mostly because what happened after the match was over and what Sasha did." Becky replied and realization hit me.

"Really!" I said in disbelief, "Just because Sasha sang 'Will you be my girl' to Bayley!" I said in disbelief.

"What else happened after Sasha said that, huh? What was the reaction when the the WWE Universe saw?" Becky continues asking me.

"Okay I understand why Alexa is mad I would too if the person I was in love was kissed in the cheek by another girl and the fans were going wild. But Bayley done it before so why is she's overreacting this time? Bayley isn't that kind of person who will cheat." I replied back.

Becky chuckled, "Yeah why would Alexa overrate when you see the crowd chanting 'Heyyyy-eyyy Bayley! Ooh, ahh! I wanna knoowww... will you be my girl? And Sasha joining in and let's not mention the kiss on the cheek which made Bayley smile. Not to mention the tweets and pictures." Becky responded back and I knew that Becky had a good point.

"Charlotte if you really cared about Sasha you won't tag her in the match, it's the only way to prevent them from fighting each other, I rather have Bayley fight Alexa." Becky says in a worried tone. I think about all reasons Becky gave me.

"Okay I won't tag Sasha..." Becky smiles happily, "But if it comes down were I need to I'm going to tag Sasha in." I finish.

"Okay, but I really hope it doesn't come to that." Becky replies, "Good luck, Charlotte."Becky said the two of us shake hands.

"May the best team win." I respond back, "Don't worry I plan too." Becky remarks I playfully roll my eyes and walk away. But what I didn't notice was someone hiding and listened to whole conversation.

The fight has come down to Bayley, Sasha, and I left and Smackdown only had Becky and Alexa left.

Bayley was still on the ground for I accidently hit her when I was targeting Becky but she moved resulting in me to hit Bayley, Sasha was with Bayley checking on if she's okay..

Right now Becky and I were both crawling to our corner, where our partners were waiting. Sasha and Bayley were now standing behind the rope waiting for me to tag one of them. I reached them and looked at both and see that Sasha was the suitable one to tag.

"I'm sorry, Becky." I mentally think I quickly stand up and tag Sasha in just in time. Bayley helps me get up and I notice the look on Becky face.

Alexa and Sasha are squaring off and go straight into a grapple. Sasha gets the upper hand and gets a hold of Alexa hair throwing her against the ropes which results in Alexa stumbling.

Alexa tries to get back up but isn't quick enough to escape Sasha grasps.

Sasha goes for the bank statement but before she can execute it Alexa twists out of it going for a clothesline to tire out Sasha. Alexa catches her breath and sees the opportunity in front of her of a weakened Sasha Banks.

Alexa climbs up the top rope and does her Bliss DDT but luckily Sasha managed to move away just in time.

Sasha drags Alexa into the corner of the ring and hits her with a few high knees before setting her up for a double knee drop. Alexa's now worn out and rolls out of the ring in the hopes of getting the chance to catch her breath and recover from the attack.

Sasha climbs on top of the rope setting up for a suicide dive.

The suicide dive lands perfectly knocking the 5 feet of fury back down. Both women are shattered and are clearly putting their all into the match.

"I hope Sasha is okay." Bayley says worried i look at both girls and notice a instant change in  Alexa expression.

"Charlotte do you think Sasha is okay?" Bayley asks me before I can answer I hear Alexa growl meaning she probably heard Bayley concern over Sasha.

Alexa is the first to get up and pulls Sasha up and grappling with her outside the ring.

Sasha get thrown into the baracade and as if that's wasn't enough Alexa throws her head first into the metal post.

Alexa drags Sasha back into the ring both women wanting to have the upperhand. Alexa is in control and is throwing kicks and punches to Sasha body aiming for her knees. Sasha manages to fight back and escape she reaches our corner and tags in Bayley.

Bayley enters the ring with Alexa the two stare at each and run towards each other forgetting their relationship and focused on proving whose the better brand.