Chapter 48

Bayley POV

"A vacation?" Alexa says laying on our bed as I'm on the laptop looking at flight times when Sasha and Seth left the room I got out of under the bed and read the brochure.

Alexa wraps her arms around me and rests her chin in my shoulder, "But Four months are so long especially that's when I'll be eight months pregnant. How about next month, Bayley?" Alexa asks me.

"Because I'm still in a storyline with Asuka but Hunter said once the storyline is over we can go on our vacation. Besides the storyline is almost over." I answered.

"Okay" Alexa says and kisses me in the cheek, "Besides I think it be great for us to have our own week by ourselves." Alexa adds and I nod in agreement.

"Yup couldn't agree more." I reply back and start booking our flights.

Four months later

"Bayley I just don't understand why you don't want to buy the house? It's perfect for us how can you not want it?" Alexa questions.

I take a deep breath and tangle my hands in my hair.

"I just don't think right now is the right time to move yet." I answer.

I hold Alexa hands, "Alexa right now what matters is the baby and I don't want to see you stress out like last time when we were trying to find the perfect house for us." I explain Alexa remains silent.

"Please, Alexa, I don't want anything bad to happen to you and the baby. Can you wait a little longer please." I ask giving her the puppy dog face.

Alexa nods and smiles, "Okay." Alexa reply's I smile widely and hug Alexa.

"Great, and we should start packing our flight is next week so we should get ready." I exclaim and kiss Alexa on the forehead.

Merry Christmas everyone! I wish y'all a spectacular Christmas with your friends and family!

I'll probably update again later on in the day or tomorrow.