marcus gets jealous

You and lucas have been together for a while and you love him so much. It's hard sometimes you know because he is a youtuber and all that but you are so happy for him.  He has came so far just like his twin brother. You were gonna spend a week with lucas you were staying at his house the LA one. You and lucas was having a movie day in his room. You were in the middle of watching the movie when marcus comes in.

"Oh sorry I didn't know you were in here I will go" he says.

" No you can stay and watch the movie with me and y/n is that alright" lucas says turning to you.

" yeah sure" you say smiling. Marcus give lucas a look and he seen which made him upset.

" No thanks" he says giving his brother a look again. You got out of bed and went to talk to marcus.

" what is wrong you give lucas a look twice have you falling out with him or something" you say concerned.

"No we are ok I just wish I had a girlfriend" he says in a sad voice. Looking at the ground.

" aww marcus you will get a girlfriend  it might take some time bit you will get a girl" you say looking at him smiling. He looks at you with a smile.

" yeah your right thanks l" marcus says cuddling you. You look at him smiling.

"Come on let's watch the movie together" you both got up and went to the bedroom and both of you sat on the bed. You were cuddling lucas and marcus was next to you. For the rest of the night you al just watched movies including cyrus and Darius.

Hey guys am sorry if this is shit but they will get better and sorry if there are spelling mistakes ❤