✂❌Chapter Twelve❌✂

Asia's pov
After I took a shower and changed into my night clothes I immediately called riah.

"hello" I said into the phone.

"wassup girl it's 9:00 I need beauty sleep" riah said annoyed.

"shut up but i-i-I" I couldn't find the words to use.

"what chick spill the tea" she said suddenly interested.

I take a deep breath while mariha waits.

"I think Myles might l-like me"

"AYEEE FAVORITE COUPLE" riah yelled into the phone.

"mariha shut up" I said rolling my eyes.

"wait but do you think you like him??" She asked.

"I mean I don't know he's cute and he is a good person soo....."

"OMG IM GOING TO HOOK Y'ALL UP" riah yelled again causing me to move the phone away from my ear.

"but riah what if I'm wrong" I ask in a worried tone.

"girl chill if he don't want you then something wrong him but I got to go to sleep goodnight luv you"

"night riah luv you to" I said hanging up the phone.

I put my phone on the charger and lay down and get comfortable. Then my phone lights up.

Myles: goodnight🌙princess😙

I send him a quick text back and then fall asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                        At school
Myles pov
I was trying to give Asia hints but either she wasn't taking them or didn't want to and I was scared cause  I was putting my self out their and if she rejected me all the guys would know cause they knew I liked her.I mean you can only push someone away so many times until they give up.

"morning everybody" I say apporaching the crew. Everybody says wassup back.

"jahi so is you and bri a thing??" Asia asked turning to jahi. He smirked.

"I mean I don't know" jahi said shrugging.

"whatchu mean you don't know y'all was basically together all day yesterday" Asia said in protest.

"I'm saying it looked like y'all was already together" Dante added in.

Everybody laughed and jahi was looking all embarrassed.

Then Bri walks over to us and she looked like she was mad about something.

"bri wassup you look mad?" Asia asked bri.

"just Alex dumbass" Bri said crossing her arms. Asia laughed and riah rolled her eyes.

"don't worry if anything thing happens I got you" Asia smiled.

"what'd she do??" riah asked.

"she was just talking shit and saying stuff about me hanging with y'all but I don't care she need to sit down some where" Bri said leaning on to jahi's shoulder.

"she always starting stuff" Tyler said.

"she needs to get a life"  jahi said.

"her ole ugly ass looking like somebody grandma" Caleb added making everyone laugh.

What was Alex's problem she always got something to say about the girls but with us she just want to flirt and shit.

"well I'm about to head to dance class so I'll see yall" Asia said walking away from us.