chapter 3

I sighed to myself as I rummaged through my drawstring bag looking for my keys. The drive with Edward had been nothing but awkward.

I had asked him how his day was and why he was so close to the beach.He replied with a "just in the neighborhood." Along with a look that said drop it.

I grabbed my keyring and my e/c orbs swept over the charm on the metal circle. It was a small bottle of star dust, supposed to bring night thrivers good luck.

I shook the thought from my head and turned the key in the slot and heard a 'click'. I stepped in and kicked off my shoes to suddenly gave a white ball of fluff scurry around the corner from the kitchen and run into my legs.

"Liza? What's wrong?" I cooed at the cat picking her up off the ground into my embrace, cradling her.

"Elly come back here- y/n!? What are you doing here?" I stared at the intruder with a glare (fuck you;by my freind holly) until Elizabeth's hiss rewoke me.

"Emilia why are you, 1 in my house when I'm not and 2 harassing my cat?"

"Because I felt like it."she said matter of a factly.

I sighed and set Elizabeth down. "How did you get in anyway?" I said crossing my arms."the window." I shook my head at her antics and made my way past her to the kitchen.

"How was work? See any cute guys?" I immediately remembered Edwards lips on mine and his beautiful face and flushed a shade of rose red.

"Well I almost drowned but Edward Cullen saved me. So yeah I'm peachy."

I was immediately engulfed in a hug of emilia's  oversized gray sweater and her brown braid of hair sandwiched between us.

"Why didn't you start with this!? Do you know what I would have done? And a cullen?"

I squeezed her in tighter feeling her warmth through the sweater as if to say,'dont worry I'm still here '

"I have to go now I need to study for my chemistry test but please, I know he may seem nice but you can't trust him."

And with that she sped out the door brown braid behind her leaving me alone and very torn.

________________
Ok I'm finally back sorry for the slow updates I'm defiantly trying a little more now. And thank you for all the support it means alot.