chapter 7

As I pulled up to 'Robin's bookstore and cafe' I noticed a very familiar volo car. The same car I rode in yesterday.

"Now what are you doing here creepy Cullen?" I turned off my bike and walked to the door. I pushed it open and was welcome in by the smell of rich coffee,fresh parchment and melted vanilla.

"ROBIN IVE COME TO GRACE YOU WITH MY PRESENCE!!" I shouted to the rows of stories.

"In the back alpha!" She shouted back. I chuckled at my nickname and continued walking in taking note of the 3 customers. A couple sharing a pastry and a pale brunette browsing  Shakespeare.

"Thank you for your time mrs Robin. " my face immediately became pinched. I turned around the last bookshelf and came face to face with the hot- no not hot bad brain!

"Oh y/n I thought I heard your voice. Lovely seeing you here."

I stared into his honey eyes and the verbal attack I had for him and his stalker ass got caught in my throat. Edwards smiled as if he knew.

"Oh alpha you know Eddie? " Robin said finally showing up from the back room. "Eddie?""Alpha?" Edward and I questioned each other.

"You first." I said crossing my arms.

"Oh well Edward just seems so formal and stiff. So I gave him a nickname that fixes that little problem!" Robin exclaimed giving a happy smile while 'eddie' rubbed the back of his neck in ebarssement.

"And what about your name alpha?" Edward said poking me. I sighed and gave Robin a 'you tell him' gesture.

"Well I found this old book on the founders of the reservation weren't the black family. It was the L/n's! I told miss  y/n here but she doesn't care. Even though that would make her alpha of the quilluete wolf warriors. If you believe in that."Edwards eyes widened but his mouth was set in a firm line. 

" the L/n had left their land to find better hunt but when they came back the blacks had moved in. The were devastated, but didn't want to start a war so they merged in and was put away behind the glory of the warriors. why the only time they were recognized is when Y/ns parents di-" 

i quickly slapped a hand over robins mouth and shot her a look." this is getting personal, and for sharing to much of MY life i get a free book!" 

Edward looked at me with pity and pulled me into a hug trying to comfort me."yeah sure i'm a loner but it's not so bad." i muttered nuzzling my face further into his long sleeve.  he smelled like the vanilla wafting through the air."

" i'm not crying yet Eddie." i cooed at him. Edward let out a groan and pulled away. i walked away down to the adult fantasy section. Edward curiously followed me. i traced my finger tips over the spines then stopped at one book. i pulled it off the shelf quickly gazed over the title and summary and back summary. "hold." i said pushing the book into Edwards chest, before bending over to look at the bottom shelf.

"what's your favorite genre to read?" i ask grabbing another book adding it to Edwards arms standing back up my h/l  h/c flipping back. Edwards face had turned a shade lighter which was so unusual and adorable, that i could help but laugh. his face turned a shade darker.

"ALPHA I NEED YOU!!"  i heard robin shout. Edward and i snap out of our moment and i rush over to where i heard robin shouting from. i slid around the corner and find robin not in danger like i thought, she stood there with a light bulb and an smile. 

"hey can you help me replace the light bulb this one went out. you can reach it from the counter." i let out a small sigh and climb on to the counter.

Edward walked behind me and looked at the distance with worry. i grabbed the bulb from robin and leaned towards the lamp and loosened the bulb that was dead and dropped it in robins hand and she went to go throw it away in the trash can. i leaned forward to tighten the light when,

"you really should try to be a little less reckless sometimes,but you did at the very least manage to fix the light." Edwards smooth voice scolded me. i opened my eyes to find myself being bride carried by the weirdo himself. now it was my turn to blush.

"well i could have used you as ladder so be thankful you stalker." i spoke crossing my arms but snuggling into his cold and chiseled chest. Edward let out a deep and throaty chuckle. then he froze and set me down quickly. 

"i'm sorry i have to go." he grabbed his coat off the counter and darted out the door. leaving me once again, somewhat alone, and very confused.

-hey guys author-chan here and i want to apologize for no updates for like literally months. i don't post author notes so you don't know whats happening and i feel kinda bad about that but since everyone has shown me so much support i'm really trying too put in more effort. remember you are loved and goodnight my children<3

(  I SOUND LIKE FREAKING TORIEL FROM UNDERTALE WANT SOME PIE KIDS!!!)