chapter 4

"Meow meow meow!"

I groaned and grabbed a pillow and attacked my alarm clock only to realize to late I had made a mistake.

"Elizabeth I'm sorry!" I rolled out of bed and missed grabbing her as she ran under the bed at safe distance from me and hissed. I sighed face down in the plush rug I owned.

"What did I do this time to make you wake me up this early?" I sat up yawning and grabbed my phone from it's  charger.

"Oh right."

At the top of the list of notifications was 'buy Elizabeth more cat food'

"Fine I'll go. But only because I need more (manga/books). But first a shower!" I stood up and stretched popping my joints. I turned to my closet and grabbed some ripped black jeans and my skeleton tube top.

I walked into the bathroom and set my clothes on the counter. I turned to my shower and sighed contently at the glass doors and beautiful tiles. Out of all the things in this apartment the shower was heaven. I turned the knobs to the perfect temperature, boiling hell fire. I peeled off my baggy shirt and under garments.

After my shower and getting dressed I walked into my kitchen drying my
(h/c) hair with a towel.

"I don't feel like cooking maybe Christian can give me an apple pie or something." I slipped on my leather jacket and converse. Grabbing the keys to my cycle I closed my door behind me.