How It Happened;Strange Weakness & Insanity

Jungkook Pov

This all happened from an single mistake........an mistake that me, Jimin and V caused and dragged Jin into it cause he tried to tell us to put 'that' back outside........but said 'no'. I still remember that day, the day were Jin eyes were back to their normal eye color from the pasted attack and we decide to mess it up. But I only remember little.

*Flashback*

We were running and flying around having fun, not caring about anything. We were happy and playful because this is the day when Jin eyes get healed from the passed attack. I was playing hide and seek with V and Jimin I always win cause they never bother to look behind an dead tree cause I don't like being around them. I giggled to myself hearing V complaining about not finding me again and Jimin calling out my name saying that I won.

Before I can come out from hiding something black on the tree caught my attention. I looked up seeing an flower swing back in forth as the wind blows and what makes it concerning is that it's black and not brown like other dead flowers are. Without thinking twice I drew wings on an piece of blank paper that in my pocket and I placed it on my back and the paper turned into ash, that ash turned into wings connecting to my back. I flew up to the pitch black flower, once close to it I see black cracks that is pulsating without thinking I picked it off the tree branch and flew down landing softly on the ground.

"Jungkook?! We been- what's that?" V asked with his face two centimeters away from the flower.

"It's an dead flower or alive one. I can feel something is radiating off of it but it's not that serious." I said putting the flower in front of the sun seeing an spiked black ball in the middle.

"I think we should tell the others about this." Jimin suggested.

"Maybe we should just tell Jin about it cause he now knows all the flowers in the area. So he knows about this flower when he was attacked. Come on let's asked him." I said flying, V flew after me and Jimin just ran behind us.

We flew into the house and landing softly onto the ground. We see Jin cooking for dinner looking at an recipe book.

"Hey Jin!! We need to ask you something!" I yelled walking over to Jin in an hurry.

*end flashback*

I sighed cause I feel so....so...so helpless right now. Only remembering when we flew into the house to tell Jin, I want to know why my memory is just blurry and half of it is exposed to me. That flower was so strong to whip my memory and the others memory, but Jin......I don't know....we don't know cause he never woke up completely or even talked when he's awake making us worried and eager about what's he hiding from us....or what he knows about black flowers.

(One hour)

It's been an hour.......but it felt like years, mouths, years even, ever since the other three showed up with news about the cure and we never see them cause we're always asleep, do to lack of energy and strength. Everytime we wake up there is always food and water in front of us but we can't eat that much or fast cause we will vomit back out onto the tray and leaving little food for Jin. Everytime we wake up that little food is gone thinking that Jin woke up and ate it.

Every hour that passes feels like an year and we're are slowly going insane but at the same time it doesn't feel like it. V I think is on the edge of his insanity cause he keeps twitching it's either the virus or it's him.

We become weaker almost every second of the day, I don't know that but I feel it draining our powers away. For Jin it's draining his life away.

I was starting to get tried from lack of sun, lack of energy, lack of power, lack of water and food. Then I passed out on top of Jimin's lap scaring him.