Chelena is True?!

Chase's POV
That night I stayed in Chanel's extra room. I had Alex's clothes since I can't go to my house till tomorrow. But I can't sleep so I get up and walk to Selena's bedroom. She is reading so I try to be quiet but it didn't work she heard me, big time. "Cake Tasting? Really?? Good thing my mom doesn't know they went last month and the month before and again and again!" She said throwing a sandal from the floor at me then we both started laughing. "Why are you in my room stalker?" Selena asked as I sat on the corner of her bed. "I can't sleep like at all!" I say and go and sit on the corner of the bed. "That's hilarious! Because I remember when you spent the night over here all the time you always fell asleep first, how is this different?" She said sitting up. "I don't know I guess I really didn't have to worry about much when I came over it was just night hoes assholes and bitches of our world I'm out!" I said then she just laughed more. Then we were both laughing then after we were staring into each others eyes. It was weird but I liked it.

Selena's POV:
Then after a few minutes of staring. It happened... he kissed me. And then I kissed back. DAMN IT!! I promised myself I would never love a Carroll. Never, but know I do. "Shit, get out! Get out! I said fucking get out! NOW!" I screamed then he ran and I just cried. Then I heard the front door slam. And then I was running, running fast as I could.

Chase's POV:
As I ran down the street I heard her screams curses and tears. I was in tears then I fell because of this fucking boot. "Chase! OMFG!! Hey I'm sorry! Look I love you! I do and you are the most kind I have ever met!" She said then I hugged her and whispered "I screwed up I'm sorry! Sorry!" Then it went silent and we just sat their and didn't say a word except "I love you," and then we kissed again! Shit! Then we walked back to her house and laid down and fell fast asleep.

Hey guys! How's it been! So.. Chelena!Chelena! Chelena!!! Sorry so tempting!! I absolutely ship them forever! Go Alex my man! Well ILY! XOXO~Sarah🤓