1. Lost dreams (madara)

"When my term is over I will pass on the title of Hokage to Tobirama, my brother." A cold ambience quickly congested the room, Madaras eyes widened at the shocking statement Hashirama couldn't find it in his heart to meet his gaze "I know you must be disappointed to hear this...".

"disappointed is an understatement, I'm enraged. Hashirama what could've changed your mind we had a plan!" Hashirama sighed he kept his gaze on the ground "speak! What could have possibly made you change your mind! I'm supposed to become the new Hokage!"

"The villagers..."

"Eh?"

"...the villagers fear you and your clan, they fear that you will soon overpower them. We cannot have such energies rueing in the village!"

"And because of that you etch my end of this dream out of existence?! Hashirama how could you be so damn s--" a loud knock interrupted their exchange, Hashirama gave Madara a concerned look before walking over to the door and confronting whomever was on the other side "I sensed discord, so I came here as quick as possible." 'This bastard.' Thought Madara, Tobirama was the last person he wanted to see.

"Tobirama..." Hashirama sighed into his hand "we're discussing a very important matter, i will talk to you later so please leave," Tobirama let out a spiteful chuckle "fine by me take your time older brother, it doesn't matter how long this takes anyways the future is set in stone already" he waved goodbye to his older brother and sneered at Madara before leaving.

A cold chill ran down Madaras spine, he couldn't believe it. Everything he's worked so hard for and fought for is being thrown away all because of others fears, his body ached with anger the old red armor started shaking and made clanking sounds. Hashirama wasn't feeling so good either, he knew that he was in the wrong...but you have to do what you gotta do.

"How dare you..." Hashirama glanced over at Madara with wide eyes, "I am sorry, I must do what's best for the village." Gloom set into the atmosphere a crushing gravity set, Hashirama senju being one of the strongest shinobi alive was having a little trouble standing up to it, meanwhile Madara stood with no issue.

Pain, anger and hatred was written all over his face "we did this for peace," he muttered in a disgusted tone, Hashirama winced he peered at the Hokages cap hanging on the wall the word peace resonated in his ears.

Madara walked over to the wall where the cap was hanging, grabbing the cap with such gentleness he placed the cap upon his head allowing the satin clothe on the sides to drape on to his shoulders, he smiled in the mirror enjoying a moment he will never live.

The seething man walked over to the door with the cap still on his head "this is not over." He added in a lowly tone before slamming the door shut.

"Peace was the motive, hatred is now the outcome what am I supposed to do!" Cried Hashirama on the other side of the door.

Madara stood and stared at the door knob, the fire in his heart grew and he no longer cared for his dear friend nor the village he helped frame. Only one thing was on his mind, to escape.

Runaway.

Leave.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::

Authors Note:

Pretty regular first chapter, feel free to give me constructive criticism and vote that helps a lot ❤️