The new me

I woke up to that annoying alarm like every single morning. I got up and get ready for school 'new me today'. I had to wear the new clothes that I got yesterday which i kind of don't agree with but that's cause it's a little too revealing but if we want this plan to work I have to wear them.

 I had to wear the new clothes that I got yesterday which i kind of don't agree with but that's cause it's a little too revealing but if we want this plan to work I have to wear them

After I finished getting ready for school, I was about to get into my car but then Taylor got there and told me to get in, so the the idiot I am, I got in.

We pulled up to school and I was nervous like it was the first day of school but instead it's the first anyone has seen the new me. Taylor got out and came to open my door for me. I got out and everyone stared at me. I could tell some girls where whispering about me. We walked inside the school and Taylor had his arm around my neck. Taylor walked me to my locker and then he kissed me, when he kissed me it wasn't rough and heartless, it was more kind and sincere. My friends walked up to me and were really concerned if I was okay or not, I just told them I was going through a "phase". All day people asked if I wanted to go to their  house or to the party they are having. At lunch i was sitting at the popular table which was really different for me but I liked having all the attention on me for once, it made me feel loved.