Chapter 2: Taylor Johnson's House

After Taylor and I's little session I finished with my make-up and go to my locker. I get my books and head to class. When I walk into class I remember Taylor is in my class and sits behind me 'Great'. I sit down and whispers in my ear.

"Don't forget you are coming over" The he bits my ear which i try not to moan. "Is that your sweet spot too?"

"No" I get really angry.

"Thanks for telling me"

I got so angry that i blacked out but someone said i slapped him twice and kicked him in the balls. Good job for me but i should apologize since I am still seeing him after school. After school is over I head to my locker and get my things. I start to head to my car when Taylor pushes me against the lockers.

"I am gonna make you scream so hard when you come over. Since you hurt me so bad. You are gonna be punished."

He had hate in his and i got really scared but turned on "ok"

"Good DON'T FORGET!"

He walks away and I can breath again. I start to head to my car again. I get in my car and head home. Once I get home I go strait to the shower I don't want anymore of Taylor on me even though Taylor is gonna force me to have sex at least I think he his. After I get out of the shower I get changed into this cute outfit.

 After I get out of the shower I get changed into this cute outfit

I put on a basic make-up look also.

I get in my car and drive to his house

I get in my car and drive to his house. I get to hiss house and only his seven cars are outside not even his parents have seven cars! I park my car and walk up to his front door. I ring the door bell and I see someone else open the door, a little girl.

"Hi"

"Hi, I am here for your brother?"

"are you his girlfriend?"

"no"

"another one of the girls that he just hooking up with?"

"no"

"Just kidding come on in"

She lets me in she is so adorable.

"Taylor! someone is here for you!"

I hear Taylor coming down the stairs.

"Come on up"

I start to head up and we go to his room. He smiles at me but he doesn't do anything to me.

"How are you"

I was really confused he asked how I was and was really sweet.

"I know I am not sweet just I don't want to hook up with you. I want to get to know you."

"ok, what do you want to know?"

"I don't know tell me everything"

"Ok. I hate you and you and you. I like anime/animation. That's it I don't want to talk about anything else"

"Ok"