24

hii... so hear am rexah to the second last part of #DeiDen.. hope I did not hutt any of you... love you all guys.... so now hear let's move to the story...

recap: Rag's baby news... swasan & raglak moment...

#DILL_E_ISHQ_DILL_E_NAFRAT.

PART-24

A long leap  of 9months....

a beautiful mid night... where all were in deep sleep...   there some sound coming out form two rooms of a new mansion...  

room no. 1..

a male voice : ohh god...  ragini... why he is not sleeping..??? I have a imp meeting... tomorrow...

rag: (angry..) now what can I do.. lucky..??kids are like this... you knew....  and he is only 9 month.. how can he understand all...?? 

(yes they are raglak... who is now fully involved and enjoyed their parenthood...   )

Lak:(took his baby in arms ) champ.. buddy.. plzz sleep...  mera  pyaara rihaan plzz sleep.. (plead him)

and his child give him a wide smile.. now his dad will play with him...  rag chuckle to see them... and laugh loud...    Lak glared at his baby.... & he  pee on him... make him wet..   he looks at ragini helpless... rag come & help him to change himself.. and both started to make him sleeps.....  and after lots of effort he sleeps well... make both of  his parent fully awake.... 

Lak: (pull ragini close) he is pakka like you & Shona.. (make a big face.)

rag:(laugh) I knew... and I love you....

Lak:(smile) I love you too....

both kiss each other with full of love & dose off.... for that day....

room no. 2.

the room was deep dark to find anything.... except.. the lamp... which  once goes  on & once goes off....   in seconds...   and there shown a pair of hand was putting lights off... & another on... after last  the last time in goes of.. when it about to o.n...  a voice groan..

: sanskar.... stop it.... I say...  (she was putting lots of efforts to speaks.. as  she get a sharp bite form him) aaaah......

San: ( smile mischief and again putt on the lamp) And Only today I told  you... I wanna see YOU.... when. you are screaming my names...    (again bite her heard.. at her left bust...  she hold him tight... & again about to putting off the lamp.... )

Sw;(stop her hand right the moment when.  he place his lisp on hers.. & suck them hear.. & also he touch her in the middle of her leg... )

and after lots of argument.,... at last. He win..  and make love to his delicate wife... while she was just moaning his name... which him give ultimate pleasure..... 

and after few hours.. tthey both too dose off.... by cuddling each other.....

Next morning..

sanskar & laksh both looking tried by their own reasons..   make ragini smile mischief & Sw blsuh heard..... Ap is now very hapyy seeing at last her win her happiness....

Lak:(looks at sanky and teas San.) sanskar... I was just sleep for some hours... due to rehan.... but what about you..?

San;( was busy rubbing his eyes.. look at him and snap) none of your business.. buddy.... don't you have shame.... to ask this to me..??

Lak:(laugh loud.... make San glared at him.. as knew swara will take his class after this. teas)  hahahahahahahahahahha.........

San:(teas back to Lak) yeah.. yeah...  very funny...  now just shut up.. or else I will open up.. about .... (wink)