15

hey guys.. how are u all..?? hope good... n thanks for your valuable commensts.. well am going to bit busy. so am going to soon. n for my t.u. friends..  as per am using my mobile its bit difficult to upload a big part.. so don't u worry..I will try to upload each part's two part... so it will help u..  ohkkk for now.. let's move story..

recap: Swasan consummation.. n raglak momensts too...

#DILL_E_ISHQ_DILL_E_NAFRAT.
PART-15

A fresh early morning.... (next day)

though the sun was week n pale... but its a very bright morning for 4... 4 who just start a new life.. with their partners...  

@GM.. raglak room...
ragini was in washroom.. when she come out find.. laksh  was again busy in file.. she make a pout. which also notice by her loving hubby..  but she kept quite.. n walk towards mirror. n start getting ready.. she was planing for a puja.. in mandir.. n also msg swara.. if she wud come.. coz she need to talk to her too...
then she was getting ready when all sudden she feel a rough n etching chin on her delicate soft shoulder.. n looks. up.. with a shy smile..
"morning.. but if u don't want me too go office n get busy in work again.. then u have to pay tax.. ma'am..." n place a lite wet kiss on her side neck.......

ragini shiver... n felt a tickle at her spine n she blsuh heard.. make laksh  smile victoriously... "laksh .. pllzz.. "
"no.. and trust me.. with your this wet hairs. n fresh fragrance make me.. more impatient.. " wink.. at her..n now kiss at her shoulder while pulling down her sleeves..
"laksh .. pllz no.. no.. pllzz I need to go mandir.. pllzz not now.. pllz" she laugh.. n plead her hubby to leave her for now..
"one kiss pllzz" he pull her to him.. n cups her face..
"am I said u no.. but not now. pllzz " she said while hugging him tight....
Lak: aacha fine.. u go.. n  today we will go to a dinner.. okk..?? be ready at 7..
rag:(shock.. n happy ) oh..k. I will..
Lak: okk see u at night
rag: yes.. n now am ready your all staf.. get ready n come down. am going to make breakfast...
raglak both nods.. n leave to their respective works...

@MM swasan room..

pale sunrays fall on both of them... n awake one of the lovebird who was tightly warp around by a strong muscular arms.. n  she was almost pined to the bed.. coz  her loving n jealous husband was over her...n sleeping peacefully like a innocent baby.... 
she was  damn blush..  to even look at him.. when she recall the last night of her....
she was lostly looking at him... n keep blushing heard... when she hear a beep in her ph.. n when she check she get more happy when she find ragini was calling her mandir.  yes she too need blessings...  again looks at him n caress his cheeks...
"I love you.. " she murmurs.. n push him slightly.  to free herself.. n about to move... she was searching  for a cover to hide her tinny cloth less figure.. n as sooon she find  her suit and leave bed in hurry.. she she again. fall on bed... n his arms snake her around.. where she was die to face San.. at this moment..
"n. noww... stay away. form ppls.. " said by her love. in a bit sleepy voice..
"Why I feel u are jealous of abhi.. n ppls mean oonly abhi. coz am a working woman.." she said while caressing his face.... look at him straight..
leave her all sudden..n seat with bed wall suppert "well.. yeah.  but now U are my gal... my wife.. not only officially.. also in all manners..  so follow what I say..."
"as your order sir.. but I can't stop talking n if u say so. coz as am your wife.. am her friend too.. so.. n don't worry.  I told u na.. I love u.. so y u jealous.. " she said n was still laying.. I'm bed... "accha.. vabi is going to mandir.. can I.."
San:(smile fake as he listen rag's name.. he feel guilt.. n remember what ragini saying him at his bday.) yeah.. but..
Sw: sanskar pllz don't say no. ppllzz.. ppllzz.. First thing I want form u. plllzz. ppplzz. (she make a puppy face.. n kiddish voice) pllz..
San:(sudden melt n smile. pull her up. n hug her around) fine.. when I said no..? I was wanna say ke  form now..U are going to applied your vermilion wider n big size.. as noticeable to all..say agree...??
Sw:(again blush..  hug him sidely) I love u..
San:
Sw: Accha. am leaving. now.