part 10- Romance (short paragraph)

Harry and Liam were going to Liam's auntie's who lived close by to my house. Harry ended up walking me all the way home which left us 5 minutes of being alone. Just before we reached my house he grabbed my hand and we and I turned around. I nearly fell into him because of my leg and we laughed together. He looked deep into my eyes and said with his seductive deep voice "look I do really like you... I know Liam told you and I am angry with him for it... But I do like you," he leant in closer to me and grabbed my hands. His hands were warm and sweaty. I was ok with that."When we were in detention... I was really annoyed with Mr Boyd walking in on us..." He leant in even closer. Our noses nearly touching. I couldn't stand it any longer, I had to kiss him. I pushed forward and pressed my lips against his. I felt butterflies in my tummy and my heart was beating fast. His hands slipped onto my waist and mine made its way to his shoulders. We stood their and kissed for what felt like 10 minutes but it was only 2. Once we were done he looked right into my eyes and smiled. He whispered into my ear "see you tomorrow," and kissed me on the cheek. He walked away turning back to look at me and smiled. I couldn't help but smile back. When I got home I tried to run straight upstairs but tripped because of my knee. I finally made it up and texted Imogen saying "Harry kissed me!!!!!!!!!:D" she went ballistic!