Entry #4

"The coolest thing about having a best friend. They know what your pain feels like already, so you don't have to explain it" ~Susan Colasanti 

Dear Diary,

I have friends. Not many, and non of them go to my school, but they still are there for  me when it matters. Usually we meet up on the weekends, and hang out. We usually end up hanging out at my job, or on my breaks, because I cannot miss put on a day of work to spend time with friends. That would cost me at least two meals. I cannot afford that right now.

We all are struggling right now, and it's great to have people to talk to about all this, but a lot of the time we cannot understand what one another are going through. 

Have you every felt what it is like to have a best friend. I have. She and I were friend for a few years. I felt I could tell her anything, and she felt the same. We lived in the same apartment complex, and we would run, and laugh, and annoy all the others in this building. They probably hated us back then. We didn''t care. All we cared about was  the fact we were best friends. No, she didn't die. She moved to California. I miss her. We still keep in contact, but the bond that held us together are stretching. I'm afraid they might just rip. 

She's coming to visit Saturday, and I'm taking time off work. I hope we can still talk the way we used to. 

I don't know if we will.

Sincerely ~Me