5 am

Killa

I walked in the house and the guys were sitting down with Logan, Midget and Murder watching boys in the hood. I handed Murder his cut. "Where India? I know I didn't send you there alone" he said.

"I got shot so she took me to her room and took care of it." I informed him.

He shrugged "Speaking of her she just tested me. We starting spring break off at the beach" said Logan.

"Can't wait" said Marquees.

She shrugged "coming?" She asked me and Issa.

Shoota started laughing. This ni/gga is high right now.

"I guess" I shrugged.

After an hour they all left and me and the boys was chilling and smoking. I told them all about what happened with India.

They was laughing either because they were high or they found it funny that she did the dip.

"Nigga tried to kiss her"" said Marquees.

"Like you ain't feeling Logan" said Shoota.

"I'm feeling that body!" He replied.

I shook my head at.Him. my nigggaa need to grow up.

"Like you don't want India body" said Marquees. I thought about it. He was right. All my girls are fuck and duccks but she different. Something special. Mane I don't know.

"No" I said

They laughed cause my voice went up like it always does when I'm lying. But lil ma bout that boss shit I can't play her without getting my balls cut off.

India

I walked over to my tv/ computer and turned on my webcam to see Logan's face staring dead at me. "What Freak?" I asked her.

She rolled her eyes at me "anyway what happened?"

"Some nigga tried to set us up. But I got Daisy for him."

She laughed knowing who daisy was. Daisy was the first gun I ever got it was white with daisies printed on it. I have four in total Diamond, Daisy, Tigress, and Pinky. All different types and colors.

"Aye w going to the beach tomorrow coming?" She asked.

"Bitxh spring break just started" I said laughing. "Lets go to the water park. I can't swim"

She started rolling. "Remember when we was at the lake?" She just barely got that out she was laughing so hard.

"Bitxh bye" I said clicking on end.

Slow axx. Let me guess your wondering what happened at the lakes. Well I ain't telling y'all. All you gotta know is we stayed at the lake for a little while and I can't swim.

The next morning I woke up and got dressed in a bulls sports bra, bulls Letterman jacket, black leggings, Brown timbs, nerd glosses, bamboo hoops, and put my hair into a messy bun. I grabbed my Simpson's backpack and walked downstairs and my mom and dad was there with M, Shoots, Logan, Kills and Midget. I walked   "why y'all here?" I asked. It's 5 am and I only get up this early so I could go to the trap and the rest of the day is mine to chill and sleep.

"Got something to handle" said M.

I looked at Logan  "Tigress or Dimond?" I asked her.

"Tigress" she answered. I smiled and went got her. Tigress is my blue cheetah print AK. We left and got in M 's matte black phantom.

"What we doing?" I asked.

"That nigga that shot me he and some friends owe your dad something." Said Killa I nodded.