then and now

_*6 years ago btw sorry if it starts slow but trust me it's just starting*

"Babygirl come here" my dad motioned for me to get out of the car and follow him in to the old broken down house in the middle of Compton. 

I got out of the car as he held my hand I walked in and a bunch of men were staring at me. I rolled my eyes at them. I was sassy for a 10 year old.

"What?" I asked my dad.

He picked up something and handed it to me. "What is this?" I asked him.

"Weed" he answered. I just stopped and looked at it.

"I aint smoking" I said

He chuckled at my response. "You bet not. Go give it to that man outside and make sure he give you your money"

"Money?"

He nodded as he and two other men followed me out. I crossed the street and gave it to the man. He tried walking away. I stopped him.

"Where my money at?"

He looked down at me and chuckled. He licked his lips and pulled on me. I kicked him in his balls. Then I heard gunshots as my dad shot and killed him. I jumped when I heard them fire. My dad pulled money out of the man's pocket's and gave me a 50. He kept the rest.

"You'll get more when your older." he told me. He pulled out a silver gun and stuck it in my backpack along with coke and weed.

"Never take this to school" he said handing me my backpack back.

And that's was when every ounce of innocence in me was killled._

*6 years later*

I walked out of my room dressed in my blue heels, blue skirt, black dope shirt, famous beanie and grabbed my cash, phone and most importantly backpack.

I got into my pink buggati and drove to the trap. I go there everyday before and after school. I walked in.

"Hey Princess" I heard people call me. Princess my nickname. I got it cause my dad is the king and since I started I always wore a real diamond crown. I still got it just grew out of it.

"PRINCESS!" I heard my dad yell. I walked in and saw my dad, Logan's dad, Logan, and 3 other boys.

"Who the héll is this?" I asked the boys.

"That's what I said" said Logan. She trap too we call her Angel because she don't like to kill, but she will torture you no questions asked.

"Girls. This is M, Killa, and Shoota they running things for us in L.A. and Santa Monica. They got somethings going on there so they here now and they go be living in the house between ours." said my dad.

I looked at him.

There are 4 mansions mine and my mom's which is up the hill onside of my dad's, my dad and his girlfriend, Logan and her family which is down the hill and the mansion between ours for guests. We got em like that for protection sometimes guns and knives just aint enough.

"Hi Princess" said Killa.

"Me no speak to strangers" I said.

"INDIA STOP BEING A BABY!" shouted my dad.

I rolled my eyes and sucked my thumb "I AM NOT!" Logan and I laughed.

"GIRLS!" shouted Logan's dad.

"Leprachaun" I said.

We laughed again. Then my dad gave us his murderous look and we shut up. There's a reason they call him Murder.

"India give me your keys and take the Hummer" said my dad.

I took my keys out of my bag and he handed me the Hummer keys.

"Go head. Go to school" said Tatiana.

"Bye daddy, bye Thot" I said.

"Bye da" said Logan.

We walked out and the boys kept whispering and looking at us. We got in the car and I slapped Marquees.

"WHAT THE FÜCK!?" he shouted.

"I felt you burning a hole in my axx"

"Don't mess with Princess" said Logan.

"We aint scared of no broads" said Shoota.

We rolled our eyes. These here niqqaz.

We pulled up to school and Killa pulled me to the side

"I'm sorry about M" he apologized to me.

"It's  cool I'm used to it" I said.

He smiled that cute little smile and walked away. He really pretty but I gave up on love along time ago. It's all about me, my weed, and money. Nothing else.

*CRS*