Part 3

I walked in to a full on shoot out. I saw Angel, M,Killa and my mom? But all Rose niggas was falling dead. I picked up a gun from a dead person and shot somebody. After 20 more shots I picked up another gun and shot again. Rose ran and Killa took off after him. Angel and M was shooting at everybody that came at em. I ran after Rose and Killa and got there in time to see Rose with a gun to Killa's head

"What type of pussy ass nigga runs from a fight?"

They both looked at me and I shot Rose between the eyes. Killa turned around and ran to give me a hug. I pressed my lips to his and I felt his tongue snake it's way into my mouth.

"Sorry to interrupt but we gotta get out of here" said Angel.

I pulled away and looked at him. he pulled off his hoodie and handed it to me then he wrapped his arms around my waist covering my coochie. we walked out and got into the car nobody was hurt but my moms go hurt my dad. the whole ride I was cuddled up under Killa I was falling for this boy forreal. when we get home now he know he go get some.

We got to their mansion and since Shoota went to go to the club and Angel with M to her house we had it all to our selves.

"What you want do?" he asked when we got to the house.

"Watch a movie" I said

He stood up "iight let me go steal Shoota labtop real quick"

He walked out of the room and I pulled the hoodie off my naked body. I walked behind him into Shoota's room.

"I never got to thank you for saving me" I said

He shrugged "it was-" he stopped when he turned around and saw me.

"India"

"Come on" I said pushing him back on the bed and climbing on top. I kissed his chest, neck and lips.

"India" he moaned as he gripped my ass cheeks. I brought my mouth back down and put his manhood into my mouth. I swirled my tongue on it and bobbed my head up and down. I never did this before. not even with my ex but I think I was doing good from the way he was groaning.

"Fuck India".He groaned "Prueta"

Did this nigga just curse in Italian? Finally he bust into my mouth and I swallowed. He got off of the bed and lifted me back onto it. He licked my area and started flicking his tounge on my clit making me wetter by the second.

"Ahh! Killa!" I moaned.

all that made him do was speed up as he stuck two fingers in me. I moaned and gripped his head while he sucked my clit and pumped in and out of me. My body literally froze when I got close to my climax.

"Let go" he instructed.

I came on his fingers and he brought them up to his mouth to suck them. He pulled out a condom and that's when it really got started. I'm bad at writing sex scenes so I'm skipping the rest

2 hours later

Yes. We had sex for two hours straight. and I'm serious when I say from the window to the wall. We was everywhere and he changed the condom 4 times. We went at it until both of got tired. I came so many times you could smell me from me the stairs. No no and Mimi aint got nothing on us. Somehow we ended up on the bed in his room. which reminds me.

"We gotta clean Shoota room before he get back" I said.

He nodded lazily. "I know. but aye you my girl or not?"

I looked up at him and sighed. "I guess Killa"

"Nikko" he said

"What?" I asked.

"My name is Daryll Nikko but call me Nikko"

I nodded and kissed his lips. "One more round" he begged.

I must got that good we already went four rounds. that nigga almost out condoms.

"Aye!" I heard Shoota voice.

I ,looked at Nikko "oh Shït" we said.

We got up and I put on one Nikko' s shirts and basketball shorts and followed him to Shoota or Issas room. Logan and M or Marquees is in there with him.

"The hell?" He asked

He looker at a stain on his bed and dipped his fingers in it before bringing to his mouth.

"Taste like strawberries"

"Thank you" I said

h

He looked at me like I was crazy then back at the stain and back at me and Nikko.

"hell NAW! IN MY BED? Y'ALL SERIOUS?"

"You do know you have a bed in your room right? man I don't even want touch this bed no more"

"In that case you might not wanna touch the stairs, couch, hall or kitchen"

"Kitchen?" asked Logan "Indi a lil freak"

I blushed and put my head down in Ace shoulder.

I'M BACK AND I NEED TWO GIRL ONE TO PLAY AN OLD FRIEND OF INDIA'S AND ONE FOR SHOOTA before more stuff COME