Hood Love (August Alsina Love Story)

*Camille's POV*

Remember when you were that ugly ass little girl that hadn't hit puberty yet? Yep I had that same damn problem.

Let me introduce my self. I'm Camille. 5'6. I'm short as hell fr. I get it from my momma tho. Thick but skinny.. I go to Thomas High. It's the stupidest school in America! But I keep my books straight. I can't be gettin in no trouble. I have really long dark red and brownish hair. I'm lightskin (I wanna be brownskin tho). Yeah but anyway. I'm bad asf now ! I'm not that ugly lil kid no more. Back to the story.

I was lookin thru some old pics and noticed I was a ugly lil kid fr!

Knock

Knock

Knock

I got up and walked to the door. It was my bestfriend Ciara.

"Hey girl." I flashed a smile.

"Hey." Her face stern and boiling with anger.

"What's wrong?" I asked with concern.

"I'm two minutes away from killin my brother. That's what's wrong!" As soon as she said that her brother Cris came through the door.

"Nigga what you do!" I yelled as he walked in.

"Man she trippin cuz I told her she can't talk to Travie cuz he a drug dealer." He said with a eye roll.

"Well, you deal too so what sense does that make? !" She rolled her eyes and folded her arms.

"Look Ciara! Your my little sister and I love you! But if you wanna mess around with these dealers out here and get ya self mixed up with all this bullshit, and get ya self hurt, Go Ahead!" With that he left and she started crying.

"Me and my brother are so close and we'd do anything for each other. Why he just gonna go off on me like that?" I sighed because they do this all the time.

"Come on now C, y'all have this argument all the time." I said

"I know but that's the first time that he's went off like that." After she said that he walked back in the door.

"I'm sorry C." He gave her a hug. "I just don't want you to get hurt by the game"

"I'm 18, I'm basically grown now. Why can't you trust me?" He sighed.

Ever since Ciara and Cris's dad died when she was 11, he's become a father figure to her.

"Look, I guess I'm the one who doesn't want to get hurt." He confused the hell out of me.

"What?" We both asked.

"If I loose my little sister to these streets, I don't know what I would do." He said.

"You ain't loosin nobody to no streets. I love you big bro." She hugged him. How the hell does all this happen in 5 minutes?

After that fiasco, Cris left and me and Ciara watched Ride Along and I fell asleep on the couch.

In about an hour and Ciara was sitting their still watching TV. I heard her calling me when I started to fall asleep but I ignored her. I looked around and looked at the tine: 7:36 pm. Ughhh.

"Hey, why did you called me before I fell asleep." She looked over at me with a 'Bitch please!' look.

"Oh, so now you hear me nigga?" I laughed at her.

"I was tired as shit, I wasn't bout to answer you!" She laughed at me.

"Mhmm. Well-"

"Shit!" I exclaimed.

"What's wrong, dang!" She screamed.

"I forgot we start school tomorrow." I pouted. I know this is my last year but a nigga ready to be out! I'm so glad I'm a senior now.

"Now, why the hell would you scare me like that? I thought something was wrong with yo ass." Ciara is a fool. What am I gonna do with her?"

(CAMILLE IN THE MM)

_____________________________________________________

How did you like it?

I'm sure there are some mistakes don't judge me

This is a totally new book. Next chapter coming out in June (maybe sooner). Stay breezy niggas ! #TeamBreezy !! Haha ok bye Felicia!

-Alyonda23