Surprise

Shiddd I been like REALLYY behind on updating with my M.I.A. ass ctfu. I'm so sorry lol but I  hope y'all like this chapter!

____________________________________________

Camille's P.O.V

I parked my car and walked into the school when i was immediately bombarded with questions from Ciara and Allana. I couldn't even hear what the hell they were talking about but I knew it had something to do with August.

"So, did he kiss you? Where did you guys go!?" Allana asked. "Do you like him??" Ciara squealed.

"Shut the hell up ! Damn, its too early." I whisper-yelled as we got to our lockers getting our things. "My bad C." Allana stepped back a little, but then moved back in. "Well? Are you gonna answer us??" Allana said again. I sighed. "Look, I'll tell you guys after school, as for now be quiet, I'm tryna keep this whole situation on the DL. " I laughed and walked into class.

When I turned the corner to sit in my seat I seen August staring at me licking his lips. I smiled and rolled my eyes, and turned to the page on the board and went to talk to Ciara. He got up and made his way over to us and sat next to me. "Can I talk to you real quick, ma?" he interrupted. " I guess you can. " I turned around to face him. "Nah, like , alone." I looked up at Ciara giving her the 'OK' nod.

I faced him again and motioned for him to continue. "So I been thinkin ma .... what if we went on another date ?" he asked unsure. I laughed. "Are you asking me, or are you just tellin' me?" He chuckled. " Nah, I'm tellin ma. " I looked down at my hand that he was holding and backed up. His hands were soft and felt warm in my grip. " ....sure, when?" I was hesitant. "Friday night. You down?" he said smiling, making my heart stop. What the hell was he doing to me? I thought to myself. "Yea, just text me." " Oh yea, about that. Let me see your phone real quick ma." he said with a smirk. I frowned. "Why?" "Just do it please." he said. I handed him my iPhone and he typed something in and handed it back, and got up winking at me retrieving his seat.

So much for keeping it on the DL.

Ciara walked back over giving me the look. "What?" I said defensively. "You know what! He just ask- " she was cut off by the teacher walking in the room. I looked down at my phone and saw that he saved his name under Yungin' ❤ . I smiled a little bit an payed attention to class.

"Aye. Pst. Pst. Camille" I heard a whisper from next to me while I was zoned out throughout this lecture.

"Yea?" I said to Jose.

"So you date that new nigga August now, huh" He just shocked the hell out of me.

"Um, no we are just hanging out right now. Why are you concerned?" I  said with an attitude.

He just laughed like shit was funny and looked away. This nigga has lost him damn mind checking me like I'm his woman. I looked over at August to see him looking at me smiling his ass off. I couldn't help but smile back. It should be illegal for someone to be that damn fine.

*****

The last bell rang and i went to my locker to get my bag. I felt a presence behind me breathing. I then turned to see an intriguing dumbass named Darian.

"Wassup ma" He smirked and trapped me against the lockers.

"What do you want Darian ? Get outta my face." I yelled. I wasn't gonna lie, he was fine as hell but he was a player and a pain in the ass.

"I'm just lookin' for something to get into. If you let me." He just kissed me right then and there.I just stared at him like he lost his damn mind.