First Day (Unedited)

*Camille's POV*

He got older, but never grew,

For his life he can't tell the truth.

How to love he ain't got a clue,

Playing games like he'll never lose you.

Try to talk to him, can't get through,

Every day he's a different dude.

These are the signs of a grown ass boy,

Better run for the hills,

I'm just trying to keep it real.

You can't raise a man.

He's already grown, what you gonna do?

You wonder why he acts like a boy.

It's 'cause he wasn't raised right before you

Girl, you ain't never gonna change nobody,

If he don't wanna, you can't make nobody.

'Cause you can't raise a ma-

"Snooze bitch." I reached my hand up and turned the alarm off.

"I HEARD THAT!!" my mama screamed from her room.

I rolled my eyes and grabbed my phone. 8:01am. School starts at 9:15 so I took a shower. I was in there for fifteen minutes. I hopped out and took care of the rest if my hygiene. I put on underwear and a sports bra.

"Mammaaaa!" I shouted.

"What girl!" She shouted back. She so damn loud.

"Can you come help me please?" I said a little quieter.

She came walkin' in my room.

"With what sweetie." Fake asf.

"I don't know what to wear." I said laughing.

"Wear the new outfit you bought." She has got to be fuckin kidding. I bought like 50 new outfits!

"Mom. I need help picked out and outfit. That's the whole point of me calling you in here." I said

"Well, what about... No. Or you could... No. How would... No." Ughhhh!!

"Nevermind mom." I said with attitude.

"I tried..." She trailed off as she walked out.

Well she was no help at all!

After about two minutes, I settled for a tight-fitted blue "Nike" shirt with camouflage letters and yellow outlining, some camo shorts and my Laney's. Swear it takes me forever to find the perfect outfit. I put on my jaket, grabbed my phone then headed downstairs.

"Morning guys." I said

"Morning." My brothers Todd, Renell, and Lewis, my sister Jacqueline (Jackie for short), and my mom said in unison.

My dad isnt  with us. He died  us when I was only 13. Right now I'm 17, Todd is 18, Renell is 16, Jackie is 14, and Lewis is 18 so he been gone for a while. I hope I never have to see his no good ass again.

"Camille, I need a ride." Renell said, biting a piece of bacon.

Sigh."Ok just be ready in 10-15 minutes. If not, you walking yo ass to school."

"Camille." My mom gave me a stern look.

"Sorry mama. But he's too slow." I say in my defense.

"Well dang sis, I thought we was cool." He started to fake cry. We all laughed at him and I ate my breakfast.