2.

I woke up , felt pain rush through me and screamed . I heard people run in , where was I ? I couldn't even open my eyes to see the people pushing me back down on a bed which now felt like a a pile of feathers . They were poking something into my skin, some medicine , some drug . I just went back to the darkness which I welcomed . It was better than my reality.

Is this sleep? Have I died ? Finally! 

"Hello,are you alive please be alive. He's dead! Great going kook ."

"ITS NOT MY FAULTTT" 

All these voices filled with such excitement made me feel tired so I mumbled and tried to turn on the bed so they could get a sign that i was alive and to stop chatting away about my death  but I could feel something restrain me, My eyes fluttered open but I was attacked by the light and the pain. I screamed and heard people come again they pushed me down. This time I was fighting against the restraints but I knew what would happen , It would just repeat so like the coward I am , I stopped and let the tears slip out . They were about to probably drug me again but I heard that familiar voice saying "STOP" again . 

A/N 

Sorry this is really short love u all ,thank you those 12 people who read my story and Didn't Namjoon LOOK SO GOOD IN THE 2 TEASER WELL HE LOOKS GOOD ALL THE TIME BUT THE ARMS ANYWAYS LOVEE UUUU