First Eclipse

Have you ever thought that inside this world where we move,there is an another world which is seldom to expirience the night. In this world,humans are fighting against the vampires who are attacking them when there's a Lunar eclipse which is very dark at day until the night this eclipse will last up to a straight one week this will happen three times in 100 years but the humans living in this world have a long life that last up to millions of years. This is the world named "Mythico".

One day in Mythico,the everything turns dark and the moon started to rise in the sky. Everyone got ready for the Attack of the Vampire. "You're ready," Omar asked to his friend "Fredo" "of course! How about you?" Fredo answer "they are coming!" Omar said and they fight vampires. At the first night,many of the vampires was killed by the fire that they used as weapon because vampires are not dying by anything except the fire. Fredo walk along the castle to check if there are no vampires around when vampires stop attacking them. He saw a girl vampire layed on the floor with damages and burned parts of her body asking him for help. He get her and bring her to the jail of the castle and he heal her damages. He jailed the girl to show that he caught her around the castle where they live around but deep inside he want to help her. "What's your name?" Fredo asked "Sandy.." she answer "will your sides attack again?" Fredo asked "yes they just going to rest right now." Sandy answer "where is your home?"Fredo asked "I'll never tell you. It's better that I'm here than going to home if you will just attack my parents." Sandy said "no I will never do that. I'm gonna help you escape from here." Fredo said "I don't beleive to you." Sandy said. Fredo can talk to Sandy anytime he want because he is the food taker to her. As the times pass,they comes close to each other. "How old are you?" Fredo asked "hmmmm.... 350" Sandy answer "thousand?" Fredo asked "Yes... How about you?" Sandy asked "380,000" Fredo said. If a human living in the Mythico is 100,000 years old,he/she is too young as kid so if 350,000 years old,this means that he/she is teen. A mature age in that world is starting at ages 500,000 that's how their life is long up to millions of years. This story is from the past. About a hundred million years ago in that world.