Darkest Day(3rd Eclipse)

"How are you?" Fredo asked "I'm fine..." Sandy answer "Can I get my first..." Fredo said "First what?..." Sandy asked "First..." Fredo said "Ahh... I got what you mean..." Sandy said and she come nearly to Fredo and she kissed him on his lips between the jail door when suddenly... "Fredo??" Omar asked. Fredo was shocked and beg Omar don't tell to anyone. Omar say that he don't have to worry because he will just keep what he saw and never tell to anyone. Suddenly they go. Omar present to Fredo his girlfriend,Jane. "She is my girl. I met her on the war she is from the other castle. Her mother is a witch." Omar said "So you're also a witch?" Fredo asked "No but I know how to use her spells." Jane answer. One day,Omar  went to Fredo's room. "Hey.. Hey.. My girlfriend gave me this." Omar said. He is describing the dengoro wand. A long wand that has a measurement of 3 feet. "That is a dengoro wand the most powerful and dangerous wand the Mythico. Don't let king Servan know about it." Fredo said "How it is dangerous?" Omar asked "If you don't know what's the spell or any kind of word the owner puts on it,whatever the spell that you use to attack your enimie,will also happen to you what will happen to your enime. If the target dies,the attacker will also die. That's how it is dangerous to use." Fredo said "she told me to keep it and never show it to untrusted persons." Omar said "What is the word she puts on it?" Fredo asked "She don't know because that wand is from her mother who killed by the king of the vampires,Venzo." Omar said.

After almost 40 years,the night is coming again and everything around turns dark even the skies. Everyone get ready to defend the castle. Fredo unlocks the jail to let Sandy out to hide in the forest but after he unlocked,8 vampires from left and right comes to kill them. Fredo dafends Sandy from them he fights until the way will cleared and then,they go. When they are going to the last door of the castle to go outside,Venzo stopped them and use his different spells to attack Fredo but he did not hit him even at once. Fredo and Sandy hide in the balcony while Venzo is searching for them below. A small stone fall nearly them and Venzo got looked back on the balcony and thinked that they're hiding on that balcony. That time,they can't escape because if they stand and run away,Venzo will make the balcony fall and another one,they will surelly hit with his attack. Venzo attacks the balcony and Fredo falls on the ground while Sandy ran away and Venzo follows her but she got trapped on the kitchen where there must be no where to run. "You will be mine right now,very beautiful girl... No one will fight for you." Venzo said "You will never got me!!!" Sandy said "Wahahaha!!! You thought Fredo is alive?.. He is gone and will never live with you... No one is alive except you and me and the other vampires. All of the humans are dead in Mythico!!! This is gonna be victory of the dark!!!" Venzo said and he is about to take Sandy when Omar jumps behind Venzo and attacked him with pounches and kicks but Venzo holds his neck and throw him away but Jane is coming. "No!!!!!!!" Omar shouts . Jane uses the Dengoro wand and say the spell "Sparkorine" to attack with flame Venzo on his head. Venzo got burned and Jane was also burned and only ashes has left from them. "Jane!!! Why did you do it?!!! You told me it is dangerous to use..!!! But why did you use it?!!! Why?..!!!! You don't have to die!!! Why??!!! Why did you leave me!!??!!" Omar said "I'm sorry... " Sandy said "It's not your fault... She do it for us... She is really kind..." Omar replied "where is your boy?" he asked again "I will looked for him. Omar helps Sandy to look for Fredo. They found him layed on the floor in the dinning room of the castle arriving the death. "Sandy,I'm sorry if I didn't defend you. There must be no time... My friend please take care of her I love her so much so please take care... I love you Sandy for the last time... I have no longer time so please don't cry..." Fredo said "No! Do not say that,there is a way to keep you alive..." Sandy said "What way?" Fredo asked. Because Sandy is a vampire,ahe bites Fredo's neck and Fredo was alive again but he's not human,he's a vampire. "You have a reason to live." Omar said "Thank you so much my girl! I love you!" Fredo said and he kissed Sandy on her lips. Only Sandy,Fredo,Omar and the Phoenixes are alive. After five days,Omar is writting something and then he goes to the creek and jump. He left the letter on the front of the castle and suddenly Fredo and Sandy awaked. As they go outside,they found the letter. "I'm sorry Fredo if I did not let you know about it... I have no reason to live because Jane was gone I have a reason to die and that is to follow Jane in the another life. Don't cry cause we're happy and sweet wherever we are right now. I'd jump on the creek. Your friend Omar." the letter said. Fredo ran to the creek and he saw the dead body of his friend. He shouts loudly "Omar!!!". The Phoenix land to them and tell that they are the couple that last forever in short,they will never die and the night will also last forever with them.

Thanks for reading

Pls vote

The End.