Second Eclipse

After 30 years,Sandy still on the jail of the castle but she is happy while she is jailed. Fredo asked her why she don't wanna go back to her relatives and she said "vampires are cruel." "I wanna ask you something..." Fredo said "what?" Sandy asked "you know we're happy with each other right? We're so close even our personality are difference..." Fredo said "ammm.... yes why?" Sandy said "I wanna asked you if I can be your lover or future husband?" Fredo asked "what? What do you mean?? If you can protect me from vampires,my answer is... yes... but prove me first..." Sandy answer "yes!!! I can protect you cause I love you!" Fredo said happilly. Suddenly,the eclipse is coming again and everything turns dark. Vampires are attacking again. Fredo is ready. He know they do all they can to let Sandy out from jail and bring her far away from him. When 6 vampires comes to jail and attack him,he defend the jail by pounching and kick them by being intelligent in the battle even vampires are fast,he uses his brain to defeat the vampires. Sandy was impressed on him she will finaly answer him the sweetest yes. As defeat the vampires by the torch,another one big vampire came to him. "He is Venzo... the vampire king..." Sandy said. Venzo will going to attack Fredo by his dark power called as "Darkonzo" when Fredo opens the door of the jail and let Sandy out and they ran away from Venzo. He felt too angry because he didn't hit them. Venzo is the man who wants Sandy to be his mistress but Sandy never likes him because of his being cruel. Venzo look on other places of the castle he came to the kitchen where Sandy and Fredo are hiding behind the big stove of fire which is use as oven. Venzo look along the stove but he saw something fell in the ground along the door of the kitchen and so think that they got out of the kitchen. Sandy and Fredo come out from the castle and stay on the forest where they are safe from vampires because when eclipse,vampires are too busy on attacking castles in Mythico. He found a very huge fire bird on the forest called Phoenix. This is a kind of bird that can fly high as it wants. It is also not dying even how many years will passed because it's burning it self after 500 years and turn back into a new born bird after burning. The Phoenix helped them to live in the forest while eclipse. It looks for a food for them and it protects them from the enimies. At the 7th day of eclipse,the Phienix talked to them. "The next eclipse will make a peace for all." It said. Sandy and Fredo felt so happy but the Phoenix says again that no one else will live except the one pair of a boy and a girl and the the fire birds everyone will die except of what it told and between the battle of the humans and vampires,there is a relationship created that will be the reason to end the war. A Phoenix is not talking to a human or a vampire unless it will give a warning. Suddenly,the sun rises but before it rise,Sandy and Fredo got back on the castle.