Chapter 3

Disclaimer: I do not own fairy tail, it's character, or the D&D Monsters. Just the OCs.

Chapter 3

The Exam and the new friend

Somewhere in the country of Sin

Two figures were riding on the back of horses on the large open filed in the country of Sin. One figure had a light blue cloak, and the figure seemed shorted compared to the dark green cloaked figure in the front.

"Are we almost there Haywood?" a female voiced asked the dark green cloaked man.

"Yes Vania, just a few more minutes."

After he said that they came across a large mountain that seemed normal to the untrained eye, but both Haywood and Vania knew that wasn't the case at all, especially with the business that they do being part of the Conroys, a revolution made to librate the Pergrande Kingdom. As they do they come closer Haywood pulls out a communication lacrima and dials a number.

"It's us, open up." was all that he said before the front of the mountain started to have some ripples in it before it revealed two large doors. As the two figures come off their horses, they go into a room with a bunch of other individuals, some with cloaks on others not, as most of them were talking to each other.

"Haywood and Vania," a woman with light green hair and golden eyes that was wearing a black cloak said as she made her way to them, "Nice to see you two came back alive."

"Thank you General Vannie Tishler," Haywood say at the woman as he takes off his cloak revealing his bald head, orange eyes, and the scar on his right cheek.

"So what's are next objective?" Vania said as she lets down her hood revealing a 16 year old looking girl with very dark orange hair that was in a pony tail and violet eyes.

"Take it to the boss." Both Haywood and Vania nod before going into a separate room.

They appear to be in a large room with pictures of buildings and cities of towns from Seven, Bosco, Stella, Joya, Iceberg, Desierto, Bellum, Sin, and the Pergrande Kingdom which appear on some kind of evidence boards, along with pictures of people. In front of them was someone sitting behind a table covered in a dark purple cloak, with the face area covered with the darkness of said cloak.

"What's your report Haywood and Vania, and what took you so long?" the dark purple cloaked figure said with a voice of authority. Haywood laughs nervously and says,

"Sorry boss, we were gonna come back sooner, but Vania ran into this all you can eat buffet." he answers avoiding the glare he was receiving, "And you know about her eating problem."

"I do not!" she yells defensively before she goes back to eating on a huge chicken leg she pulled out of cloak like a rapid lion. Both Haywood and the figure behind the table sweat dropped at her.

"Ok I believe you," the purple cloak person looks at Haywood again, "So what's your report?"

"Boss, our forces have gave word that our shipment of supplies has reached alpha 3-1-5. " Haywood then hands her a file.

"Excellent," the cloaked figure speaks to them. Suddenly the communication Lacrima on the Boss's desk starts ringing. As it is taped the boss is met with a male face with green hair, golden eyes, and a scar across his right eye.

"Oshima what's wrong?" Viana asked as she heard the sound of magic attacks and explosions in the back ground.

"Boss! We need reinforcements in Croydon now!" he said as the ground shakes under him creating static in the Lacrima, "He's here! Gavin is-". Was all that was said before the screen lost connection and blacked out.