Chapter 1

"So? Which one Laura? You have to pick!" My bestfriend Ellie spoke as her blonde hair fell in front of her face. "Umm.. I don't know. I can't choose!" I said softly, trying not to wake her younger sister from her slumber. We are having a sleepover, And I'm trying to be as quiet as possible not to wake her whiny 7 year old sister. "Ugh. Is it really that hard to pick between Jack Avery and Daniel Seavey?" She said as she threw her hair in a messy bun. "Umm. YES! If course it is! They are both so gorgeous. " I said as like she knew this already. She rolled her eyes at me and giggled slightly to herself. "Anyways. Brian wanted to take me for coffee tomorrow, would you wanna come? " She spoke while swiping through Instagram.  I'm lucky to have her as my best friend. She is so pretty. I looked out her window and said "And do what? Watch you guys make out the entire time? No thanks" At that moment I got a call from my phone. I looked at it but didn't realize the number. Caller ID is unknown. Ellie gasped, her eyes widened with a big smile on her face. "Oh my gosh! Laura Answer it! It's Michael!" I smiled and calmly answers the phone call. "Hello?" I spoke quietly, but loud enough for Him to hear. "Hey, uhh. Laura. What's up? " Michael said. He sounded nervous. Really nervous. "Hey Mike. Nothing really. Whats up?  Why did ya call?" Ellie was pacing around the room with her face bright red and her hands covering her mouth. Michael and Brian and good friends and are very popular. It's awesome that someone popular actually likes me. "Well..Brian and Ellie are going to get some coffee at The Blu Moon. I was hoping mabey you would wanna go with me." I smiled. I can picture me and him together. I brushed my long brown hair back with my fingers and giggled. "You mean.. Like a date?" Ellie was practically crying from laughing so hard, very softly so michael wouldn't hear. I heard him chuckle and say "well.. I mean.. That's what I was kinda goi-" He got cut off by Ellie saying "AHH! Laura and michael sitting on a tree. K-I-S-S-I-N-G" I mouthed "stop it" To her and smiled. "Dammit. Now she is going to make fun of me. " Ellie likes to tease him for fun. He knows it's a joke, but sometimes he says it gets annoying. "Look, it's a date. I have to go, But I'll see you tomorrow. Kay?" My face hurt from smiling so much. "Okay. See ya" I heard from the other line. I hung up and did a small dance while Ellie jumped on top of me and wrapped her arms around me. "I'm so proud of you Laura!" Ellie said. Causing her mom to come in and say "girls, time to hush down" We listened and fell asleep. I just couldn't wait for tomorrow. 

Hey guys! This is my very first book. I just wanted to say thank you to my friend Edith for some inspiration.
I know my book isn't great, but just remember. It's my first one. 💙

I love all you guys and thanks for reading💙
Add me on Snapchat: duh.itzlarissa
I will to update as much as I can. 💙