Chapter 4

(Laura's pov)
All night over Ellie's, I told her about what happened. "I thought you were in love with Mike." She said holding both my hands with a confused look on her face. "No. He is such a scumbag. He only wants me because I'm pretty." I said with full confidence. Her eyes widened at my statement. "Well..just be careful. I mean, you just met the guy!" She said quietly. "Do you have any idea who I just went out with?" I said.
"No, who?"
"Daniel! Daniel Seavey! From Why Don't We!"
"What? No way. Your lieing."

    I didn't respond. But I don't wanna draw attention to myself. "Just watch. Next time, You will see. You will see what he looks like" I said as I pulled out my phone to see a message from Daniel.
Daniel: hey.
Me: hey.
Daniel: do you wanna hang tomorrow?

           I stared at my phone and smiled. Ellie took my phone and read the messages. "As long as you guys take pictures" She said putting her long blonde hair in a pony tail.

Me: I would love to. Just let me know what time,  kay?

Daniel: yup. See ya tomorrow.

        I hugged my phone and a wide smile appeared across my face. I can't wait to see where he might take me.

     "I'm only okay with this, as long he isn't going to rape you. I mean, you met him at The Blu Moon cafe, and went to the beach for a while. Don't you think it's a bit early?" Ellie whispered.
                I haven't really thought about it that way. Triggering the thought to get to my head. Maybe I need to slow things down. I mean, we are just going to places as friends, right? What's the worst that can happen? A couple of teens hanging out is completely fine, am I correct?

"Yeah. You might be right Ellie, but just know, we aren't in love. We are just two teens hanging out." I said as I looked out her window that was next to her bed. I loved the way her room was furnished.

"Laura. I understand. Just, do me a favor. Please be safe. Take pictures. Mostly of him because if something bad happens, you have and know his face" Ellie said with a grin. She playfully punched my arm and the rest of the night, we just watched Logan Paul vlogs until we slept.

               (Third person)

"Who ever the fuck this Daniel sea-boy is, I'm going to murder his ass. I loved Laura for years! I have waited until she was 16 to date her. SHE IS 17 NOW, AND I CAN'T GET HER BECAUSE OF THAT BOY! " Mike yelled to Brian during their sleepover.

        "Dude let it go. I saw how you were to her. You were a complete jerk, and if this guy treats her how she wants to be treated, then you need to give up. " Brian said looking down at his phone texting Ellie, telling her what's going on.

Mike sat on the couch thinking about this guy. And Laura. "I. Will. Get her. Whatever it takes to get rid of that Dave, drew.. Oh yeah. Daniel" He said quietly with a smirk.

Tell me what y'all think. Vote, comment and.. Whatever else y'all do💙

Just wait for the next chapter!!
See ya!  I love all y'all💙