Chapter 2

Laura's POV
I am so nervous for today. But I just wanna play it cool. Ellie wore a Hoodie that spelled "Logang" On it and Jean shorts.  I just wanted to be simple, so I threw on a black shirt and  some jeans. " Are you ready for your first boyfriend?" Ellie said smiling. Her long blonde hair was tied in a messy bun. " Yep. I'm really excited." I said smiling. Deep inside, I didn't really wanna go. But something told me to go anyways.

We got together and only Brian, Ellie, and Mike walked and talked together. It was them 3 up front, and me in the back. They didn't say one word to me. I heard a bing from my phone. I looked down.

Ellie: what's wrong? Why aren't you talking?

Me: he isn't talking to me. None of you guys are.

Ellie: Mabey he's just nervous. Just talk to him. 

I saw him glance over at me. I am so mad now. Who invites someone on a date, then not even talk to them? They picked a small,round table with 3 chairs. Ellie shrugged her shoulders at me and I can she felt really bad. Whatever. I'll just sit by myself. I sat at a booth by myself and ordered a large chocolate milkshake, hoping Mike would sit by me. I put my earplugs in my ears and listened to "these girls" By Why Don't We. Ughh. I love them. I try not to act like a fan girl... But I am. I'm literally upsessed with Jack Avery and Daniel Seavey. Since I was In the thought of my two baby's. I glanced at Ellie, and by the window they were next to I swear I saw Daniel Seavey. I must've thought it was him because I was just thinking of him. Perfect came on my earplugs and I sung it slightly to myself. Well.. At least I thought I sang it to myself.

"Hey...Perfect right? Love that song. They should've gave me solo." I looked up and saw the presence of Daniel Seavey. My eyes lit up. "H-how did you know it was THAT song?" I said, nervous but excited. I tried to play it cool as much as I can. "I heard you singing. It wasn't loud, but I heard you. You have a beautiful voice." He smiled. His eyes sparkled in the light. I felt my face get red. I glanced over at Ellie's table, and Brian and Ellie we're kissing. But I didn't realize Mike was standing by the side of the table hovering me and Daniel.

"Who the fuck are you?" Mike said to Daniel. "Hi, I'm Daniel Seavey." He smiled, but knew there was trouble. "Why are you sitting with my date?" Mike said, face practically red as a  tomato. "Oh..im sorry, I didn't know she was with some-" Daniel got cut off by me. "Excuse me? You didn't sit or talk to me this entire time! How dare you call me your date!" I said as i stood up and smacked his cheek with my hand hard as I can. Mike rubbed his cheek and walked away.

"I am so sorry about him Dani." I said as I sat back down. "Ah, don't be. I'm just saying, I would never treat anyone as pretty as you like that. I know to treat ladies with respect" He winked and took a sip of my milkshake. I blushed. I felt my face get red as he put his hand on top of mine and brushed my knuckles with his thumb. "I know your are having a bad night so, let me take you somewhere." Dani said as he took a sip of my almost-empty milkshake. I smiled and agreed.

Ayyeee! How do y'all like the story so far? Comment what you think!💙

Sorry last chapter was short. Ugh, and this one. I haven't done this before, but ya always gotta start somewhere! Sorry for any mistakes!

I know the story might be a little confusing. I am sorry. I'm going to have chapter 3 about Laura and Daniel "gettin it" Sooo, I hope y'all enjoy. Much love for the 3 people that read this💙💙