Chapter Twenty Two

Just a reminder that all my stories are drafts and sometimes not proofread very well. I realise there are mistakes, but just try to ignore them. I will go through and edit when I have time :-)

--------------------------

Dedication: Classicvamp12 for posting an awesome edit of Bad Liar on her Instagram! Thanks for being a supporter of the story <3

Recap:

"Thank you, Miles, I appreciate that. I'm here for you, as well."

His thumb gently caresses my palm and I let out a sigh.

No matter how hard I try, I can't resist him. I can't help fall for his charm.

It's impossible not to.

--------------------------

"Hey," I say softly as I sit on the edge of Finn's bed

He has his face buried into his pillow, his arms tucked underneath. He lets out a grunt in response. I gently touch his arm, trying to be some sort of comfort to him.

"How are you?"

He rolls onto his back and stares up at the ceiling, looking drained. "Just great."

"Looks that way."

"I had a talk with mum this morning," he mumbles tiredly, rubbing his eyes.

"I heard," I whisper.

He raises a dark eyebrow at me. "Eavesdropper."

"I know. Anger Management, huh?"

"Bullshit, isn't it?" he growls, looking annoyed.

"Well..." I shrug one-shouldered. "You do get in a lot of fights."

"So do a lot of people."

"Not as much as you." I say gently. "It's getting bad, Finn."

He exhales deeply through his nose. "Damn it."

I move so that I am lying beside him. Our shoulders graze as I stare up at the ceiling.

"Who were you with this morning?" he questions.

"Miles," I answer honestly, tired of keeping things from him. I want to be honest about everything from here on out, I don't want to keep everything to myself, like mum has been.

He swivels his head to look at me. "Last night-"

"I know what he did," I sigh. "It's been sorted. I told him he should go to classes with you."

"Ugh," Finn groans with a breath of laughter. "You and mum are as bad as each other."

"I think it would be good for the both of you." I press, wiggling my eyebrows. "You can bond."