That Night

I was at home talking to Crystal when a notification popped up from education perfect.

"please complete by tomorrow"

I rolled my eyes and skipped it.

---------------------------

Crystal had left the chat so I decided to go make a coffee since I had nothing better to do. There was a knock on the door that almost made me spill my coffee. I set the drink down and went to the door, swearing the shit outta the interruption, while wiping my coffee wet hands on my shorts.

I opened it to see Jack with his back to me arguing with someone. I cleared my throat and he spun around and looked at me. I leaned a little left to see that it was my brother, Riley, who was older than me and was my roommate holding some groceries.

I walk past Jack and to Riley as he sets it all down and stands to his full height witch is way bigger than Jack's. "you know him?" Riley asked. I open my mouth to speak when an idea pops into my head. I gesture for him to lean down so that my miniature stature can reach his ear. I lean in and I can practically hear the jealousy growing in Jack.

"I'm playing hard to get so can you pretend to be my boyfriend when he's nearby?" I whisper. Riley looks at Jack then me and stands straight again. He wraps his arm around my shoulders and pulls me in. "if you don't mind stepping aside. I promised I would cook tonight." he Says. For a split second I thought that Jack wouldn't buy it. Jack walks off the porch and walks past us as we pick up the groceries "just came by to tell you that class will be short tomorrow." we hear Jack say. This doesn't seem to fly by Riley's head and now he knows who Jack is. I look at him and see he's frowning at me "... Inside... Now." he says flatly yet still enough for me to be scared shitless. I hurry in and place the groceries on the table.

Riley walks in and the house goes dead silent as he puts the groceries down, and walks to his lazy boy scarily slow. A shiver runs up my spine as he spins it around to face me. "this is how it's going to go down alright? I'm gonna ask you a question and you will answer it yes or no but if there is anything complicated that would be important involved then raise your hand. Got it?" he says. I swallow hard and nod. He sits up straight and adjusts his position only to end up sitting like a mob boss.

"is he a teacher?-" he asks. I nod knowing that he can tell when I'm lying. "have you two been secretly flirting with each other in classes?-" I nod "has he acquired your number?-" I think for a moment before I nod again. "this last question will decide weather I will allow you doing this or not:... Have you fucked?" he asks. I raise my hand and he nods for me to say my statement.
"we were close but he kept calling me 'the word' so I undressed him and tied him to the bed and left him there." I say. Riley bursts out laughing causing me to relax a little. He calms himself down and all my shields are back up.

"I will allow this uhhh... 'relationship' to further on knowing that I have taught you well." he says getting up and going to the groceries. "now help me cook dinner you little demon." he says laughing a little.