CHAPTER SIX

DRUNKED.

"Hi Cassandra!" It's Sam, one of the chef here at BBR.

I smiled and waved my hand to him to say hello. I was about to go up to the spiral stairs at the kitchen that goes up straight to the back door of the bar.

"Where you at...?"

"I have a training at the bar upstairs. The main entrance is still close so maybe I can enter in this way."

"Oh, I see... whose teaching you?"

"Yuki."

He chuckled. "Really? ah, tell him I missed him."

"Sure thing!" I laughed.

Yuki is a gay. He's a half japanese but he grew up here.

It was three in the afternoon and I have a training scheduled here today after my shift.

I opened slowly the back door of the bar. I saw Yuki was already at the counter. I heard music playing and his singing with it. A wicked grinned appeared in my face. I quitely snucked up in his back.

"Booo!" I shouted.

"AaaH...!" he screamed.

I laughed out loud. If you ever saw his face. So hilarious!

"Oh my god! Cassandra you are so dead!" he squeaked.

I laughed. I knew what is in his mind. Before he came near me I ran outside the counter through around the tables and chairs.  

I ran around the long couch while laughing. "You can't catch me!"

"I will tickle you to death if I ever catch you!"

I yelped as he climb up to the couch. I stepped back and ready to run again but I was interrupted of something I bumped at my back. I saw Yuki went still and his eyes widen.

Wondering of his expression, I turned my back and met King's chinky eyes gazing seriously at me. Oh no. I felt the blood start running and spreading in my face. Where did he came from?

He was so near that I could smell him, a combination of his perfume and soap, it's so intoxicating. His tousled hair was still damp from shower.

I blinked. Damn, he's so fresh!

"Finish smelling me out?" He said smirking.

I gasped. My cheeks went redder.

He then walked past me. Gaping at his back I watched him went in front of the bar counter.

Breathe Cassandra, breathe!

"Yuki, Paul needs you down stairs." He told Yuki.

Yuki was automically back inside the counter, feeling embarrassed. "B-but Sir I have to teach Cassandra..."

"I'll take charge of it."

I gasped. "No! you can't." I abruptly shouted at his back before I realized it.

Yuki turned his confused eyes on me like "why-can't-I?" looked.

"You can't leave us!" I mouthed to Yuki.

King faced me and placed his hands into his hips and gazed at me intently. "And why not Miss Cassandra?"

Miss Cassandra ecoed into my mind. I raced my eyes into him.

"Ahm..." I scratched my back. I don't know what to say.

Yuki went out of the counter again.

"Yeah, why not Cassandra? you know Sir Xander is much capable of teaching you." Yuki said while grinning. "So until next time? bye..." He waved his hand at me and run off  to the main entrance of the bar that was already unlocked.