CHAPTER TWO

PARTY ALL NIGHT

The days gone fast in a blur, one week, two weeks until I realized it's been a month now after I started working here. The resort became busier each day as the summer starts. I already master my worked in just a few weeks of training. And what I liked most was that this past few days they started training me upstairs at the bar like mixing cocktail drinks so that it won't be hard for me if they will assign me at the bar in a graveyard shift. But still I didn't have a proper training at the actual operation at night duty. It's okay I could wait, I liked the idea that I'll gonna be barista at day shift... bartender at night shift. So cool right?

But Chelsy and I were still partners in morning shift as of now. She really considered me as her new bestfriend.

"Hey Girl! Any plans tomorrow?" Chelsy called as I opened my locker.

I shrugged my shoulders. "Nothing, maybe staying at my apartment the whole day."

Rest day tomorrow.

"What? You're such a home girl. Why don't we go shopping tomorow?"

"I'll think about that," I answered while getting my bag from inside.

I closed my locker and faced her. "I think I need some rest. You know... This week kinda stressful."

"That's why we need to unwind to get over that stress!"

I smiled. "Ok, I'll call you later if I can go tomorrow."

"Be sure to call me," she said pointing her finger at me. "It will be fun! Promise!"

I rolled my eyes while grinning. "okay, whatever..."

What's fun in shopping? For me shopping was boring and it makes me too tired after I got home. Maybe I'm the only girl who didn't like shopping.

The truth was I didn't want to go because probably tomorow I still have a hung-over and too tired to go shopping. I'm going to a party tonight! My cousin Julia called me a while ago that Stan her boyfriend will throw a party tonight. I never been in a party for a few months now so I'm very excited as hell!

Well, I didn't want to tell Chelsy about it. She's been so annoying lately. She always talks about that Xander of how nice he is, of how kind he is, if when is he coming back, that she's missing him badly as if they have a relationship. I'm too tired hearing that.

"Uhm... Chelsy I think I wanna go first... Bye! See yah!"

I waved my hand and walked faster towards the exit before she could protest. I need to find some dress to wear tonight.

I heard her groaned and shouted, "Hey... Cassandra wait! Why are you in a rush?"

I ignored her and pretended that I didn't hear anything what she's shouting.

≈≈≈※※※※※※≈≈≈

"Hey, hey my dear cousin!" Julia greeted me when I arrived at the party.

I smiled sweetly and kissed her cheeks. "Wow! Look at you, you're stunning!"

Julia laughed. "And you...?  Uhm," She checked out my outfit. "You look― okay."

"What!?" Grimaced to what she just said. "That's so rude Julia." I took an effort to look good tonight and all I got from her was just simple okay!? That was so understatement!

I was wearing a black strapless tight top and high waisted skirt with matching black strapy four inches heels. I throw on different silver and black bracelets as well as necklace with different charms to add the looks I wanna be and I also curled my hair.