Missing Credit Card

Setting : Mall

Time : 10 AM

You just woke up on a Saturday. You really dont have any plans. You checked your phone and you see a text from your girl. It drawn a smile on your face. She said good morning and asked if you're free for the day. You called her and asked what's up. She wants to go shopping,with you! Of course. You said yes and quickly showered and picked your best outfit to go with. You'll meet at the mall entrance as she stated.

You speeded your way to the mall. You get out of your car to meet her at the entrance. You see her in her gorgeous dress and pumps. Looks like it's a date.

You went to different botiques. She dragged you anywhere she fancied goin. One brand and another. She shows you every clothing she wore in and out of the dressing room. She's rockin all the designer clothes. She also made you wear such clothes. You got out and stopped by to get a drink at a café and continued the galore.

You two carry all the shopping bags and clothes you bought. You strolled once more after the drink you had and all of a sudden, she looked at a sign and her eyes widen.

" Oh my God! Can you see this? I'm totally going in right now,cmon you too.Let's go! "

Your girl has found the biggest Victoria Secret shop she has ever seen in her entire life,so as you. She skipped right through the lingerie section and held a lucious red one. She smiled when you were nearly approaching her.

"Wait here! I'm gonna try this on."

Your eyes followed her going to the dressing room. You sat down the bench of terror. If you hate shopping,that's what its called,of course. After 5 minutes, she called you out and asked for help.

"Babe I can't unhook the bra it's too complicated" she said inside the dressing room.

"Seriously? Alright open the door so we can get it over with." you jokingly said.

She opened the door and at a split second she grabbed you by the waist and pushed you against the wall still wearing the lingerie. Her fine curves are overpowering her body and it fits her perfectly.

"Someone is getting a lil grumpy." she whispered in your ear.

"I thought you can't unhook that thing woman." you responded. You are liking this by the smirk on your face.

"Then unhook it would you babe?" she moved her hair to the side to show her strap and you gently let it both down to see her bare shoulders. Her collar bones are showing and her scent is all over.

You flipped her over and now she's under you. You landed your lips on hers and moving your tongue inside her mouth. She's pressing your body against hers and you feel her hand under your shirt feeling your breast. You grabbed her thigh and placed it by your waist as you feel the heat rising up against your stomach.

She's kissing you hard and runs her hand against your hair. You slipped your finger inside her panties and start pulling it down.

"We need to remove this, babe." you muttered.

"You're so naughty, I can't cum on this yet. I'd rather do it on your mouth." she smiled with a desire.

You dropped her panties on the floor and slowly started to kiss her chest down to her stomach. You bury your hands on her waist and licking her abdomen. She feels your tender bites and as you go down her body aches for you so bad.

"Do it now baby." she said in a low and raspy voice.

She spreads her legs and you made your way down to her sex. You placed your hands on her thighs and started playing your tongue on her clit,sucking and you cant resist how steamy she looked and silently moaning with what youre doing to her. She buries her nails on your nape as you thrust and grind deeper inside of her. She heavily breathes and bites her lip looking right in to your eyes and widened her legs even more signing you and begging for more. You two lowered it down a lil more when the assistant knocked.

"Is everything ok,Miss?'

She calmed down and said "Yes it's doing all good I'll be out in a jiffy."

She goes back to her raunchiness,breathes out sensually and she's near her edge and in a second she came and you felt the wetness on your mouth.

You carefully stood up and leaned onto her and gave her a wet kiss.

"You taste so good babe." you said when you left her mouth.

"That felt so great. We took so long. I forgot I reached my credit card limit." she giggled

"Tell her it was missing. " you shook your head. "No,wait. Dont worry. Let's make a deal.I'll buy it so you can get rowdy with me later." you winked.

"Deal." she said

She quickly dressed and you two left the dressing room swiftly and headed home to continue the amazing sex.