Virus Part 1

Hey people I'm back for more! Stay tuned ;)

Setting : Your House

Time : - - -

Your girl is in a business trip and this week she'll be coming back. She decided to stay in your flat for awhile considering your house is nearer from the airport. You get all giddy inside and plan on preparing dinner. Nights will be less lonely,if you know what I mean.

The day she will arrive has come. You picked up things from the grocery store. You went home and decided to look through recipes. You prepared lotta sweets and desserts cause it was her favorite.

After hours of preparation for a warm welcome for your girl,you turn on the heater as the rain outside was getting hard. You cozy yourself on the couch and picked up a picture of you sweethearts at a photobooth you just went to recently before she left the trip,missing her was inevitable.

As the rain still pours,you decided to get up and check out the window in excitement for a sign if your girl has arrived. You didn't noticed that she was there at your doorstep dripping wet from the rain! You opened the door and you saw your girl still smiling at the state she was at. You hurriedly grabbed her luggage in and she gave you a wet kiss,literally,cause it was raining hard outside.

"My poor baby." You said. "Go to the bathroom and i'll get you a towel upstairs. I'm sorry I quite didn't hear the doorbell because of the rain,I'm so sorry." You teared up as she was still smiling. "Shh,Babe don't worry,I'll wash and change and yeah,you go get me a towel cause I think I'm smelling the sweet aroma of your cooking from the kitchen.I'm hungry." She stated.

After you got some towels for your bae,you rushed to the kitchen to make her some tea and lit the fireplace to make the room all cozy.

"What did you eat [your name]? You're on drugs,are you now? You're all cheeky and being a wifey,stop,cause it's adorable." Your girl giggled as you move back and forth all over the house. "I just miss you being here and I fail at being what you just told me." You frowned. " I didn't get to let you in the house quickly enough.It was raining so hard and youre wearing your favorite coat." You answered gloomily.

"Babe,you're doin' a good job,it's so perfect coming home to something like this,thank you so much,dont worry I'm alright,I love you." She kissed you on the forehead and as her lips drifted from it she closed her eyes and hauled a big sneeze. "Sniff sniff haha" and she sneezed again. "Baby,are you ok? Omg let me get you some tissues." You swiftly went to the closet where the medicines and tissues are. You went to the kitchen and got her a glass of water.

You returned to the living room and saw her laying down on the couch with her arm on her head pressing against it as if shes having a headache.

"Babe,sit up for awhile and drink this so you can feel better. I'll get you some food and a hot drink." You insisted.

"No,let's eat dinner in the dining area. I saw how you set up the table,babe,it's gorgeus.I wanna sit and appreciate what you prepared for me. I don't want all that effort to go to waste just because *cough* I'm sick." She grasped your arm as she was coughing heavily with her fist on her lips.

You held her head and pressed it against your chest. "Don't worry babe. This is the thing I was meant to do. Alright? Now let me cozy you up and get you comfortable. I'll get you pillows."

You got back and placed the pillows on the couch. You brought her a sweater and food including hot soup and food that you prepared earlier that day. You offered to feed her so she would be cozy and wouldnt need to sit up. She was shy at first and giggling cause you put too much food on the spoon and making airplane sounds. After eating,you decided to go to your ipod dock and play Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol. It seemed like..a perfect moment.

We'll do it all

Everything

On our own

We don't need

Anything

Or anyone

If I lay here

If I just lay here

Would you lie with me and just forget the world?

I don't quite know

How to say

How I feel

Those three words

Are said too much

They're not enough

If I lay here

If I just lay here

Would you lie with me and just forget the world?

Forget what we're told

Before we get too old

Show me a garden that's bursting into life

Let's waste time

Chasing cars

Around our heads

I need your grace

To remind me

To find my own

If I lay here

If I just lay here

Would you lie with me and just forget the world?

Forget what we're told

Before we get too old

Show me a garden that's bursting into life

All that I am

All that I ever was

Is here in your perfect eyes, they're all I can see

I don't know where

Confused about how as well

Just know that these things will never change for us at all

If I lay here

If I just lay here

Would you lie with me and just forget the world?

By the time the night is slowly getting by and the rain is still pouring down on the roof, you two thought of making a fort. Surrounding the couch with pillows and blankets. Making the lights dim,you pushed other furniture away and isolated the room with just you two. It felt like the aeonosphere and gravity didn't existed and the moment was so perfect like you two were floating in the space going for the moon. It was simple but super effective.Inside the fort,the girl of your desires is laying right next to you. You placed the strands of her hair behind her ear and she gave you a soft kiss on the lips. She secluded herself around your arms and drifted away in deep slumber.