Paint Me Like One Of Your French Girls

Bonjour! This is an Inspiration from "Blue Is The Warmest Color" lesbian movie.

Setting : House

Time : Morning onwards

You've been dating this chick in Uni who studies Fine Arts quite awhile now. She's as exquisite as the painting she draws. She's helding an art exhibit as a thesis by end of the school year. She's been asking you if you could be the model on her painting. You refuse alot of times because youre self-concious,but for the sake of her thesis,you finally said yes to her.

You were out on a date talking about meeting up at her house tomorrow and about the painting and all. You insisted on going by yourself cause you know she'll be setting up her paints and crafts.

You woke up and and got ready in the morning to go to her house. You had a missed call from her. She's quite an earlybird,well shes getting ready. So you went out to the curb and speeded your way. You arrived and rang the door bell,just in a matter of seconds the door opened and you see her gorgeous face and her morning hair dazzled on her shoulders.

"Come in." She delightly invited.

Her house is the most artsy place you've ever seen. It looks like more of an art museum. Frames and tons art canvas hanging on the wall. You observe the paintings and you see how every stroke and color had been aimlessly applied with character. You give praise to her works and she diminished every meaning to her art. You didn't get to pay attention because of how stunning she looked. She's a morning person yes.

"I hope we can start now if you dont mind cause I've already got my paint cans open." She asked and you can see her that she mutters quite shyly.

"You're really up to this? Im so shy but flattered in the same way if people will be getting to see me." you answered.

"You're just the person I need." She winked and skipped into a room. "Follow me cmon." and you followed her lead.

You saw her room which has dirty white walls and lil smudges of paint. This must be her work area. She got her canvas,brushes and paintcans together and walked up to you.

"Put your clothes just anywhere." she commanded.

"Wait,what?" you answered in frustration.

"I'm gonna paint you nude remember?" she clarified and smirked.

"Oh yeah I remember,is this like your rendition of titanic or something?" you answered blushing.

"Hey I see you blushing." she touches your cheek. " It's alright. We're already discussing on life studies so I need an actual still model or life model

for this." she explained as she examines your body. "You're perfect for this."

"Well if its for the sake of your thesis,I'm glad to be the reason of you graduating." you chuckled.

"I really appreciate it." she smiled. "Ok lets begin,just take off your clothes and i'll give you a satin layer on your private parts as a lil emphasis and not too revealing but this is still really thin,it would still show." she explained.

You took off your tee and your bottoms. Your flesh is revealing to her but she doesnt mind. Maybe she's used to this? Still she said it was her first time doing so.

She made you lay down on a leather cream white sofa. She handed the satin over and made it wrap loosely around your private parts. You blush to the fact youre making all these weird poses. She adjusted how you projected yourself until she finally decided to proceed on painting you.

"You have a well-toned physique." She commented.

You laid down there with your arms flexed and youre bare legs slightly open. You were observing her and the room was very quiet. Hours passed she was alnost done with it. Paint was everywhere in her body because of the smudges she made and all.

She walked up to you and announced that her painting was done.

"Here you go. Do you like it?" showing the portrait

"Do I like it? I love it! Wow. It definitely looks like me I mean it's even prettier than me,wow." you were stunned with her work as you gaze upon it.

"Thank you babe you were the perfect model for this. " she smiled.

You still stand there bare naked. You peek at her while you examine the drawing and you see her biting her lip and batting an eye. Your body language was very obvious because you were naked. You turned around to place the drawing on the couch but as soon as you return you found her walking up and landed her lips onto yours. You give in as she puts her tongue inside of you.

"I've been wanting you so bad since we started. Youre so gorgeous baby." she exclaimed while she breathes heavily.

You rewarded her by gently moving down and kissing her neck. You take her top off and continue on making out. Paint is all over your body and you feel her warm hands on your breasts as she fiddles her teeth on your jaw and kissing. You move over to the couch with you at the bottom and she moves on kissing your stomach.

You laid there as you quiver when you feel her mouth gradually moving lower down to your abdomen. You feel the sensation of her tongue when she kisses your skin. You arched your back and she grabs you by the waist when she started tongueing your sex. You moan to the feeling as she begun suckling on your clit. You grab and run your hands through her hair and pulling her up against you. You see her take a glance and buries her nails on your skin when she begins flicking her tongue faster on your sex. "Aghh. Baby you're so good." you proclaimed and sweat is dripping all over your head.

She moved to sit up and pulls you closer to her. You see how wet she became from all the action. She started to cross her legs all over you and you began to scissor. Your sexes rubbing each other and you felt each other warmth dripping against your ass. She grabs your forearm and starts grinding even more in a faster pace. You scream her name as you feel that you're almost at the peak. She moves her hips up and down and never stops and you two began to come to a climax and burst at each others sex drippin wet. You move on top of her as you lay down on the couch.

She moves your hair behind your ear and you both giggle as you give each other kisses.