Little Lee

Lee pov

*beep beep beep* I wake up to my alarm piercing my ears. Its my first day of college today and I'm very nervous. What if I fall or get book checked.

let me introduce myself, I'm Lee daniely I'm 18 and like I said before today is my first day of college and I'm very nervous. I'm a lesbian stud and personally I don't have an issue with stud for stud stuff but I just don't wanna do it.

I get out of the shower and with every second that passes by I get more and more nervous.....i moved all my stuff into my dorm and today I find out who my roommate is and I just hope she isn't a weird girl.

I get into my car and start driving to school, my parents are not gonna come because they don't really care. It doesn't bother me because everyone sees my family as a perfect one but we r so far from perfect its not even funny.

I pull up to my dorm and grab my last box with just my chargers and electronic devices. I walk in and find my room "Daniely and Jackson" I say out loud.

"u can call me Shaun" I jump and turn around to see a tall chocolate stud looking down at me. "Your my roommate?" I ask

She nods her head and walks in. I walk in and see that all her stuff is here too. I mean she looks like trouble I mean she's very sexy an- wait what am I saying she's a stud. I shake the thought out of my head and unpack.

I didn't realize my life had changed in that moment, but it definitely did.