Chapter 2

*MEECHIE IN MEDIA*

Lee pov

I walk out and I see a black 2017 range rover SUV. "this is me" Shaun says I get in and as we r driving I pull out my phone and reply to meechie "oh... well I'm glad u r happy, and yeah maybe we can hang out but u dont have to bring your girl cause I'm over us too I'm just saying it would be nice for 2 homies to catch up" I feel myself getting emotional so I put my phone away...." hey can I put on some music its kinda quiet in here"

Shaun pov

"yeah go ahead but my aux cored fell by my foot sooo ur gonna have to reach and grab it.. my bad I should have go that sooner" I'm being serious but at the same time its sexy cause she will be super closes to me.... I look at her and she is kinda blushing and nods "Ight" She leans over and is reaching for the cord and her head is right in my lap as if she was sucking my strap. I almost forget to look at the road cause the sight of her in my Lap ids so sexy. She must have got the cord, as she is rising up I am still looking at her and when I look at the road we r close to hitting a car in front of us.

I slam on my breaks causing lee to fall into my lap again but this time her hand end up in my lap when she braced herself. I gasp and grab her.... she looks at me and looks confused.... then she looks and realizes where her hand was. "omg I'm so sorry I totality didn't mean to do that" she says quickly pulling her hand away.... I laugh and put my lips close to her neck "its ok ma but u know Ima have to get u back for that" I lick her neck barley letting my tongue touch her neck. She leans back in her chair and the whole ride I can feel her occasionally look at me.

We pull up and I get out and one her door, she says thanks and I nod my head. When we walk in its dark with colored lights only giving enough light to see where u walk. I walk over and find my friends.

I walk up to my 3 friends Z, Slim and Smoove. I am stud for stud ant so is smoove and Z......Slim is just go with the flow and doesn't care what label you are. I dab them all up... "guys I would like you to meet lee.... lee these are my friends z, slim and smoove."..."hey I'm lee" she says quietly and sits down...i go buy lee and I drinks and give it to her. "so is u single mami" smoove asks bluntly.

" uh yes I am" she says throwing her drink down....i look at my friends and they all smile and look at me and I smile.

Lee pov

I'm drinking and laughing with Shaun and her friends when all the sudden out of the corner of my eye I see Meechie and her friends which used to be my friends too. She looks at me and my heart stops and she just stares.....i lost weight and glowed up since she last seen me.

"r u ok? u got hella quiet real quick" Shaun asks ....i nod "wanna dance" I stand and hold my hand out to Shaun. She almost choked on her drink by how surprised she was and so where her friends. She nods and we walk to the dance floor and right in place where meechie can clearly see us. Shaun pulls me from behinds my ass is on her and we dance. I can feel her breath on my neck and it starts to go to my head... I happen to look and see that meechie is watching us. She is mad. I decide to makee her even more mad.

I turn and face shaun and pull her lips onto mine. Shaun instantly kisses back and grabs my ass.... meechie leaves my thoughts and my mind gets mushy...... her kisses tastes good and her lips are so soft.... she pushes me onto the wall right next to us and we r still in mercies view but I didn't think of it.

she pushes me onto the wall and undoes my pants and slides her hand to my pussy and play with my entrance I moan into Shaun's ear "Ohhh shit" I put my head in her shoulder and right as she was about to fill my pussy with her fingers someone taps me and Shaun "Can I talk to you Lee" I look and. see its meechie. "can't u see that she with me my G" Shaun says pulping her hand away and redoing my pants. "its ok Shaun let me handle this, I will be right back." I kiss Shaun and whisper in her ear " keep those fingers nice and soft for me"