Shaun 😜😍😍

Shaun pov

I pull up to the dorms and walk to my room and I see a girl, a stud to be exact and she says our last names "you can call me Shaun" I walk past and go into my room and lay on my bed on my phone. She is fine asf I want her...I'm gonna get her.

My name is Shaun and I'm 20 and I'm a sophomore in college. I personally am a stud lover, I don't really be feeling fems I just like me a sexy bold stud. I am a hood nigga I am successful th. I left my old habits behind. well most of them but now I'm getting my life together.... oh and I'm single 😜

I get up and get undressed cause I'm going out. I see lil ma's name is lee cause she has it spelled out on her wall. I see her looking at her phone and i can see right through her, she's hurt about something.... she looks like she could use a drink, I Can feel her looking at me....." see something u like ma?" she looks down at her phone and her eyes get glossy but she smile and tries to hide it....."im going out with some friends tonight, would u like to tag along?"

"im not 21 yet" she says almost sad..... I walk over to her "me either I got u tho lil ma"

I go back to getting dressed. I got my dreads down and I got a Gucci shirt and snap back on with black jeans and Gucci flip flops. I spray some Gucci spray on and a chain earrings and a Rolex....

Oh I look sexy ash, I take a few pictures for snap and post them. I'm on my bed waiting for Lee I'm jamming to my music when lees comes out and I stopped everything

she has on a Tommy Hilfiger shirt and ripped jeans and I cannn clearly see her TH underwear and she has on a TH coat and a white snap back on with her chain and Rolex and some white Nike air force 1's

She looks so sexy. I almost forgot to blink "dammn ma u clean up great" "thanks but don't call me ma" she says. I smile and hold the door open for her, as she walks past I smell her and she smells so sexyyy.....lil ma must not realize that she will be mine one day.