Chapter 1 Just end me now

"Hey daddy why did you and mommy break up..?" i said looking up at my dad who was talking to some of his friends. 

"Well sweetie your mom is a bad person" he looked down at me and i tilted my head 

"mommy is not a bad person she loves you and me" i said with confidence and he chuckled "loves me and you? You clearly don't know...she cheated on me." 

i could feel my face grow with anger "are you sure she cheated on you. Because i think YOU cheated on her." he had got a serious look now "of course not..anyway how would you like a stepmom?" 

i looked at him "Wh-what?!" he stared at me confused "what? Do you not want one.. I told her all about you she loves you already!" i felt tears sting in my eyes at the thought he was just gonna replace my mom so quickly..."Y-you can't! You love mommy!" 

he started to look angry "No i don't. I never loved her. Anyway meet you new stepmom Clarissa" he held out both his hands and grabbed a woman's hands she was tall and had dark hair that was to her back i was so upset that my dad brought this person into my life. "D-daddy w-why..." the woman spoke up "aww she's more adorable in person! So i'm Clarissa i'm your new stepmom! But you can call me mom! Oh we are gonna get along so well!" 

i felt anger bubble inside me and so i let it out "I WILL NEVER EVER LOVE YOU, YOU ARE NOT MY MOM!!" and with that i ran upstairs to my room and slammed my door i heard my dad and HER come upstairs.. And my door swung open hitting the wall with a loud 'thump' "LISTEN HERE SUMI YOU NEED TO ACCEPT THAT SHE IS IN YOUR LIFE!" and before i knew it he had came up and slapped as hard as he could. I then fell to the ground i felt shocked he had never hit me before...

"Now sumi. accept it." i looked up at him and tears stung my eyes as they began to fall from my face "Oh dry it up! you are such a weakling..just like you mother."

"my mom is not a weakling! she could kick your ass any day!"(wow a 9 year old said ass XD) he looked at me with full anger "That's it. you're grounded!" he said stomping out leaving clarissa in there with me she looked over at me with a slick grin "Aww you seem upset.~" i looked at her angrily "like you would know." she giggled "your dad loves me just accept the fact that you can't get rid of me you are stuck with me for ever and soon i will marry your dad!"

i was shocked and scared...he couldn't....h-he can't! i then noticed Clarissa left...thank god i went to my bed and laid down and started thinking What if i just run away...what if i never come back...maybe.... i then fell asleep crying.. 

(Wow 511 words! i'm surprised in myself! i'm usually really lazy.. XD)