Chapter 2 "Really dad!?"

I woke up from my tragic sleep and i felt like i wanted to just go back to sleep and never wake up  ever since i found about this...Clarissa girl i just can't help but think about dying..my dad is a piece of crap. i hate him. i will never love him again! i heard the door  creak open and looked to see my dad looking at me "Good morning." he said as he looked brainwashed "umm hi dad..? what's up...are you okay.....?"

 I looked at him confused he just stared at me weirdly and he finally spoke "so i join this cult called the...well they don't have a name.." my eyes widen "A CULT CLUB?!" he looked angry because i yelled a bit "Yeah a CULT CLUB" my face had fear written all over it. I had decided i was gonna sneak out.. run away forever  i had to get away. i just couldn't stay. 

 (a few tragic years later)

i'm 16 now and this is the day i'm running away it's been terrible..my step mom and my dad are killing people for fun in the stupid cult club. so i'm leaving. i began packing a bag it's 12:00 p.m. right now a perfect time because my dad and Clarissa is asleep i packed clothes, food, and stole some money from my dads' wallet i quickly snuck out the door  

but first i went to the backyard which is where my dad keeps his "sacrificing people" so i went to free the person who was locked up. it was a man and i walked up to the cage "shh don't say anything.." the man just stayed quiet and i broke the lock off the cage with the biggest rock i could find and broke the lock off with ease but i forgot about the alarm and the loudest ring went off "shoot! run as far as you can and don't look back GO" the man spoke quickly "thank you! thank you so much!" he then ran for his life i also began running and i got far but ran into something it was a big shadowy figure "oh shoot..."

(Cliff hanger! sorry it took me forever to publish this i've just been very busy. but here ya go! hope you enjoy it)