Chapter 3 "oh lord"

i saw this dark shadowy figure staring at me.. he had a colt symbol and i noticed it real quick...it was one of my dads' friends i knew i was screwed bc he picked me up by my bag and dragged me back to my dad's house i struggled to get away but it was too late and i saw my dad and Clarissa's face full of anger i was scared.... "where the hell do you think your going?!?!" my dad said and with that he slapped me...It hurt so bad but i did not show any weaknesses because i knew it would get worse. "i was leaving this shithole!" he hit me again but still no weakness shown towards him he had a wicked grin on his face and chuckled darkly "you really are a stupid child" he said pulling out a knife....He wouldn't kill me....Would he...? He came coser to my face...?              Whats he planning?                 

(WARNING:GRAPHIC DESCRIPTION)

He brought the the knife closer towards my right eye and withe that drew the kife back holding my eye open so i couldn't blink or close my eye i started struggling alot "What are you doing!?!?" he just chuckled darkly again "shhhh it will be over soon." and at that moment he stabbed my eye out i screamed bloody murder My eyesocket stung so bad i began crying giving up hiding my weaknesses it hurst...It hurts so bad he the began to write something with knife where my eye was and alittle bit on my eye lids i felt blood run down my right cheek and i began also to taste the bitter irony taste of blood getting in my mouth by my screams all i saw before blacking out was my dads face with the most sinester, sadistic smirk ever.........

        I woke up my right ey-  m-My eye..It's...Gone i remember everything so clearly like the sick sinester sadistic smirk my dad had made when i blacked out...I hate my dad he hurts people for fun,he does drugs, and he hurts his own family it's sickining isn't?...                         

( sorry for the short chapter...)