TWENTY EIGHT

FRIENDSHIP ON THE ROCKS FOR MILANA RAINE AND LAUREN JAUREGUI?
by kelly ronson for buzzfeed

                       pop superstar milana raine and best friend lauren jauregui have always had a friendship that drew envy from all around

pop superstar milana raine and best friend lauren jauregui have always had a friendship that drew envy from all around. since milana hit fame, jauregui has seemingly always been there to support her. but perhaps that could no longer be the case as our sources tell us.

lauren has been increasingly discontent in milana's instagram comment sections of late, with fans concerned she is jealous of milana's reconciliation with boyfriend harry styles and perhaps feels a sense of abandonment.

not just this -- accusations have circled the internet regarding who provided "inside knowledge" about harry and milana's relationship to press at e!news.

speculation has unfolded in recent days claiming it was in fact lauren who suggested their relationship was "all for show" in an attempt to stir drama between the couple and damage public opinion.

harry, milana and lauren have all yet to respond to the accusations. however, instagram user username has provided screenshots showing a comment making accusations towards lauren and then proof they were blocked by her moments later.

and it's not just username who has encountered lauren's use of the block button. a number of halana fans have reported they have also been blocked after talking about lauren's disdain for her best friend's relationship.

is lauren jealous? and can their friendship withstand the drama encircling?

let us know what you think.

YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
•milana raine celebrates birthday [see pictures]
•niall horan announces release of debut album
•music video for different skies finally released watch here]

---
oh how i love drama x
ALSO would y'all read a niall social media fic? i'm kinda tempted to start one ah