Chapter 11: Rose (Filler)

AHHHHHH SEASON 5'S COMING OUT IN JUST A CUPLE OF DAYS! YAHOOO! SO EXCITED!!!

Don't take anything too seriously in this chapter because it won't be affecting the plot.

Faye's POV

     We had just bought a batch of fresh supplies in our room and for the mission tonight. And now we were hungry. "Let's get pizza??? ('Cause who doesn't like pizza?)" Nico pleaded. I grinned and nodded, "Of course! Pizza Pizza?" "Yeah!"

     "We had pizza just yesterday..." Axel groaned. Nico frowned and stopped in front of Axel. "That was Pizza Hut. There's a difference, brother. Don't complain when you've already committed the crime of disliking pizza," Nico crossed her arms and continued walking. "It's so oily and gross. I don't how you can like such a thing.." he shook his head (Um, the taste is what counts, friend). "Says the one who loves Popeyes," Nico said with a roll of her eyes. Axel looked up and sighed again, "Am I the only one in the world who doesn't like damn pizza?" (Right, this guy.)

     "YOU DON'T LIKE PIZZA?! ARE YOU HUMAN?!" someone shrieked in surprise. We all turned around to see sweet little Ruby and beautiful strong Yang with their team. Weiss sighed and bonked Ruby in the head. "You know, there's Blake who doesn't like Pizza either," she informed the captain. Ruby spun around to face Blake, who was secretly nipping on fish. When she noticed eyes on her, she immediately hid the fish and fidgeted. Ruby frowned and said, "That's different. Blake's-" Yang put an arm over her mouth before she could say anything (Nuh nuh nuh, Ruby. Be a good child). "Hush, my child," Yang shook her head. Ruby's eyes watered, "Yes, mother." (Nuuu, Ruby's my bebe! Give her back to mehh)

     I burst into laughter along with Nico and Axel. "You guys are as lively as ever I see," I commented as I wiped the tears in my eyes I got from laughing too hard. It was a pleasant feeling to see my two sisters get along so well. "Oh what I would give to.." I whispered so that only Axel and Nico heard. I didn't continue, but I was sure they knew what I was gonna say. 

    Oh what I would give to be with my family again.

     "Hey, I might dislike pizza, but I don't mind some company. You guys wanna come with?" Axel cutely asked, making a little giggle escape my mouth. He glared at me, probably thinking I was making fun of him. "No, silly. I just thought you were cute," I pinched his cheeks. He took my hands and smirked, "Is that so?" 

     A slight blush coloured my face and I immediately withdrew my hands. What the heck was that for? "We'd love to come!" Yang cheered, "But are you two like, a thing?"

     I furiously shook my head, "No way." Oh my, to be thought I was dating someone by my sister. "Awe, but you two are so cute!" Ruby pouted. Axel held her two little hands in his, "Does that mean you would approve if we had a relationship?" Ruby nodded, "Of course!"

     Axel turned his face to me with sparkling eyes. "What about you, Yang?" Axel questioned. Yang put a finger on her chin, "Hmm..I guess I wouldn't mind. But why are you asking us? It wouldn't matter what we think."

     Axel once again looked at me with that happy sparkly face. "Oh, nothing nothing. Nothing at all," he said as he skipped towards me. Got permission from my two sisters, eh? Where's he getting at? It's not like he's gonna actually ask me out..right? (No, dw I won't be taking this too fast.)

     "You hear that, cap'n? People want us to date," he smugly said. I dead-panned at him. What is this guy tryna do..? "They never said that," I walked away with Axel sobbing and mumbling something about rejection. (Awh, my poor baby, don't cry. T_T)

@ Pizza Pizza

     "Yooo, this pizza is fine!" Yang exclaimed as she sat on the table, gobbling up the slice in her hand like there's no tomorrow. "You know, Faye, I feel like I've met you before but I can't seem to remember," Yang mumbled. "Eh? EH? No. No way. How could that be, lol? This is my first time meeting you- I mean I have met you before but- like at the ceremony. Um, the point is, I've never met you anywhere else, haha.." I awkwardly jumbled out my words. Yang gave me a suspicious look as she bit into her pizza, "Hmm.. really?" "Yes, yes, really," I nodded. Nico put a hand to her mouth and whispered, "She doesn't look very convinced, Faye."

     "Heh. She says, 'lol'," Axel pointed out. I pouted and turned away from him as a sign that our friendship was over. Axel threw his arm over my shoulders and chuckled, "Aww, c'mon, princess. Y'know I meant you were cute, right?"

     "Is that so?'" I repeated what he said to me when I said that he was cute, except not with the same effect (No, Faye. Bad girl, don't be like bad boy Axel). "Y'guys should let the flirting die down a bit. I mean, keep it PG for your sisters, kay Faye?" Nico smiled evilly. I choked on my water and glared at the evil little devil. "Sisters? Where?" Weiss asked in suspicion. I panicked, "Sisters? Huh? What're you talking about, haha? I see no sisters anywhere." I smiled and punched Nico on the arm, "I don't know what comes out of your mouth sometimes, Nico."

     "OW!" she frowned. I turned away to see a suspecting Ruby slowly eating her potato wedges, "Hmm..I wonder what sisters.." I flinched and sweated, "I really wonder, huh?" I lightly laughed. "Okay! As much as I enjoyed this fun little time. We gotta wrap up!" Axel announced, knowing that one more minute of s sitting here will expose me. "Blake, that includes you," Yang sighed at the Blake who's eyes were following the fake mouse stick that some random person waved around (Stahp, Blake, stahp. Stahp giving your bae so much to handle, Blake. Like, poor Yang. #BUMBLEBEE tho). The blonde haired girl shook her head and took poor Blake by the collar. *Sigh* cats are such headaches.. (Just kiddin! Or maybe not...I would know bc I have one lol)

     "Ay! We got a big day ahead of us!" I raised my hands up suddenly in a cheering manner. Arms snaked their way around my waist and a certain boy with eyes like the skies rested his head on top of my head (wow, I should be a poet. Jk jk I can never), "Let's go, shall we, beautiful?"

     I sighed with a dazzling smile on my face and took off along with the rest of my comrades, "Oui oui, Monsieur."

---------------------------------------------------

LOL, so that was a very very very carefree chapter. I mean, I even inputted a lot of my thoughts along the way (The ones is brackets and bold). I don't even know why I named the chapter 'Rose'. It just seemed nice. So this was kinda a filler bc it was easy to write and I'm still a long way from finishing the next chapter that actually continues the story. SORRY MY TEACHER IS MERCILESS AND WON'T STAHP WITH THE TONS OF HW AND TESTS.|

Anyway tanks for reading and vote/comment/follow!

Love ya'll lots 💕

Published: 10/4/2017

~ Lyragirl11