Prologue ☁︎

Like two little suns. They blazed an energy that made you feel like electricity was pulsing threw you every time you'd see those eyes of his.

He made you feel like you've just met an extraterrestrial being when he would speak.

And like you've seen an actual monster when he would take action.

But I knew better. I knew this odd, strange boy better then most.

                                     ☁︎

Side by side two children have lived, learned, and grown together.

With each different sides of a story.

Renegade Andrews has always been an odd, unusual, and sometimes a nonsensical boy. Anyone, and everyone who's ever met him, has ran away almost immediately after. Sometimes even leaving them a bit disturbed afterwords.

Raina, his only childhood friend, has always been the only one to break through or understand this odd boy. Although after five long and life changing  years, Renegade has comes back from a distant place, due to intriguing and mysterious problems.

How will his small town react? Or better said.

How will she react?

☁︎

 First off

First off. Welcome to my book, and thank you for taking a look into it. (:

This book belongs to me and me only. All rights reserved to @nisag27 ||2017||
Do not take my book. Or I'll take you to court, we wouldn't want that would we?
*smiles*

   Started 10/30/2017   Ended ???

This book is going to be different from my others, just beware ;)

It's suppose to be a lighthearted, and funny story. It shows how much us people change as we grow up, go through hard times, and how we are all separate, unique, and intriguing individuals. (:

This book might be sad, and heartbreaking at times. I hope no one is triggered, and I hope you can grow and take from the mistakes my characters have made and witnessed.

I didn't want to put actors for this book. I want my readers for this book to really use their imagination, you picture the actors, how you see fit :)