Christmas

13

--Brendon--

"I'm so proud."

He's proud of me..

Proud of me?

" P-Proud..?" I whisper. he smiles and rubs his hand over the old scars." B-But.."

" do you still do it?" he asks, his voice shaking a little bit. I shake my head, " N-No... I stop-ped when I m-met you." I say honestly. He smiles brightly and looks up at me, his brown eyes going from my fairy lights that were hung above my bed. I put them up for Christmas, and now I see a great advantage.

" Baby, I love you." Ryan says, his voice sincere. My heart skips a beat.

I wasn't ready for that just yet..

( Oh BUT YOU TWO CAN FUCK? OKAY. just a friendly reminder that they knew about each other for longer than two months, it just they actually started to date for two months. You're welcome for the confusion.)

" I-I know you might not- I never should have told you..J-Just, let it be.." He stutters, his face full of regret. I smile and lean down, kissing his lips softly. He kisses back and rubs comfortable circles in my pale thigh. I whimper lightly as he pulls me closer to him, my skirt pulling up all the way.

I didn't care.

The kiss got hungrier, Ryan nibbling on my bottom lip. I whimper, but before we could do anything else, my bedroom door swings open. " GUYS ITS BEEN- holY SHIT IM SO SORRY!" Patrick yells, hiding his face in Pete's shoulder. ( He was being held by the older teen.)

I pull away with a squeak, Ryan quick to cover my lap with a bit of my blanket. " Uh.. We.. were all going to go see Christmas lights, but if your busy.." Pete explains. I blush brightly and hide my face with my hands. Ryan laughs and agrees to going.

" yeah, we'll go. Just get out already!" he chuckles. The two left my room, the door closing letting me know i could stop hiding. Ryan smirks and pushes me on the bed, crawling on top of me.

" R-R...Ryan, U-uh..." I stumble on my words. He shushes me and plays with the top of my skirt.

" but-"

" Bren. Shut up." he chuckles. I nod and whimper lightly when he tugs at my skirt. " besides, you won't have a limp after this baby." He smirks at me as he began to his from my neck to my chest. I shiver with pleasure when he pulls up my shirt and kisses lower until he's at my panties line.

" But my throat may hurt after." he says.

I blush and darker and nod lightly.

I've never done this before, nor has anyone done I to me.

I've never even had an actual job, not that it connects with what's under my belt and Ryan's mouth.

---

" LOOK!! it's a Pooh!!" Patrick squeals as we walk through a light show. I was snuggled close to Ryan, he had a small blanket over the booth of us, his arm wrapped around my waist, his other hand occupied with a hot cocoa. It was around nine o'clock, but none of us minded. Well, besides me. " Look!!" Tyler says, pulling Josh to a Snoopy that was driving an airplane with a santa hat.

I was just too tired to actually freak out about everything at the moment, previous events that happened at the house tiring me out.

Wink.

" D-Daddy m' t-tired." I groan against his side. he chuckles and pets my head. " I'm sorry love, I want to see the lights." He says. I groan loudly and whimper. " i-it's colddd!"