Chapter 15

"Let all cats all enough to run in the  mist gather under the high ledge for a clan meeting" wolf stars Yowl rang out over the clearing the cats in the clearing cats came and sat in the clearing and heather kit,leaf kit and smoke kit sat in the clearing beside their mother ."today we have three kits becoming apprentices heather kit,leaf kit and smoke kit please step forward" wolf star meowed  the three kits stepped forward "heather kit do you promise to listen to your mentor and learn the ways of the warrior code?" Wolf star sked heather kits eyes lid up in surprise "I do!" Heather kit mewed "then until you have earned your warrior name you shall be known as heather paw badger fang will mentor you" wolf star yowled " badger fang you had a fine mentor in mist heart and I hope you pass on all you know to heather paw" wolf star meowed badger fang nodded and stepped forward and touched noses with heather paw then heather paw padded forward behind her mentor and sat down "leaf kit do you promise to listen to your mentor and learn the ways of the warrior code?" Wolf star asked "I do!" Leaf kit yelped in the surprise "then until you have earned your warrior name you shall be known as leaf paw your mentor will be flame pelt" wolf star mewed "flame pelt you had a fine mentor in cinder heart and I hope you pass on all your knowledge to your young apprentice" wolf star yowled flame pelt nodded and did the same as badger fang did "smoke kit do you promise to learn the ways of the warrior code and listen to your mentor?" Smoke kit nodded "I do" smoke kit meowed "then until you have earned your warrior name you shall be known as smoke paw your mentor will be dawn frost" wolf star retorted "dawn frost you have been taught well by leopard claw and I hope you teach all you know to smoke paw" dawn frost nodded and did the same as badger fang and flame pelt did the cats in the clearing yowled their names
Heather paw!
Leaf paw!
Smoke paw!
Heather paw!
Leaf paw!
Smoke paw!
Wolf star silenced them "clan dismissed" wolf star mewed the cats left and went to their duties. Wolf star had lost his green-cough two moons ago and he could go back to his duties wolf star went to the fresh-kill pile and grabbed a thrush and he went to the high-ledge and jumped on and laid on it and ate the thrush. Then a Yowl came from the entrance and tiger star,black claw and claw fur came in and cats in the clearing their fur stood on end and tiger star and black claw and claw fur came toward the high ledge and wolf star finished his thrush and he stood up " greetings wolf star" tiger tar mewed "hello tiger star" wolf star meowed "I have come with a offer" tiger star meowed "ok come in my den" wolf star meowed wolf star jumped off the high-ledge and went into his den and tiger star,black claw and claw fur came wolf star made himself comfortable in his den "ok tell me your offer" wolf star meowed "ok our offer is if lend us two of your warriors for three moons my clan is to provide your clan with extra prey from  our territory " tiger star reporter "but if you refuse to the clan won't and their will be a war and if you lend us two of your strong warriors then we will not fight" black claw reminded wolf star. Wolf star stood up and paced back and forth in his den and thought then he look up "NO!" Wolf star hissed "what?!?" Tiger star growled "I SAID NO!" Wolf star growled "dawn frost,red stripe,shadow pelt,blue stream and moon flower escort these cats back to the edge of their own border and take tiger heart with you!" Wolf star told dawn frost, dawn frost nodded and gathered her patrol and led the cats out of camp. Lilykit,cloverkit and crow kit were playing fight at the edge of the clearing cloverkit was holding lily kit down and then crow kit came running and rammed into lilykits side and lily kit mewed in pain. Silver fur ran up to her kit and licked her "CROW KIT WHAT DID I TELL YOU WHEN YOU PLAY WITH YOUR LITTLERMATES?!?" Silver fur hissed "n-not to play r-rough with t-them" crow kit mewed "right now look at lily kit!" Silver fur growled "s-sorry!" Crow kit meowed "SORRY DOESN'T GIVE YOU PREY NOW DOES IT? NURSERY NOW!" Silver fur yowled crow kit flattened his ears and walked into the nursery silver fur took lily kit to finch flower and placed her down and told finch flower what happened and finch flower nodded and begin to examine the wound and silver fur left and went to the nursery. Wolf star saw heather paw and her mentor run out of camp wolf star sighed moon flower was sitting beside the fresh-kill pile looking older then she usually did she was looking down and she a had a bird beside her but it was pushed away from her and snow claw was urging her to eat "come on moon flower I know you might be getting old but you have to eat!" Snow claw urged her "what's going on over here?" Wolf star mewed and walked toward them moon flowers ears perked and she looked at wolf star "oh it's nothing it's just moonflower is becoming old and she is becoming weak I mean like look at her face she is also becoming deaf!" Snow claw mewed "what she's trying to say it was time I retired to the elders den" moonflower croaked "ok" wolf star mewed "wolf star jumped onto the high-ledge "let all cats old enough to run in the mist please gather under the high ledge for a clan meeting" wolf star yowled cats started streaming from their dens and leaf paw ran out camp  of then came back with badger fang and heather paw "today we have a new cat joining the elders" wolf star began "that cat is my mate moon flower" wolf star mewed "moon flower shall join the elders den today" wolf star meowed moon flower nodded and padded to join the elders "clan dismissed" wolf star mumbled the cats left back to their duties. Finch flower went up to silver fur "lily kit has a light scar on her tail and her left back leg is twisted but other then that she is fine" finch flower reported silver fur nodded and went back to the nursery. In moon clan yellow star was laying on the high rock watching her clan she saw moon scar organizing the patrols yellow star had ordered extra cats for patrols ever since of what happened at the gathering she remembered her clan clawing and biting at other cats. Heather paw and her mentor along with leaf paw and smoke paw  and their mentors ran out of camp.
- [ ]