Three wishes and you're mine

Title: Three wishes and you're mine

This is a work of fan fiction using characters from the How to train your dragon world, which is trademarked by DreamWorks Animation L.L.C. and originally written by Cressida Cowell, and I do not claim any ownership over them or make any money from them. This story is for entertainment only and is not part of the official storyline.  

Co-Written by: warorpeace and Vala411

The apartment was nothing but ordinary. A small studio located on the east side of the small town of Berk, it was adequate enough for a single person.

It was why Garry, also known as Snotlout, had chosen the place. That and the incredibly cheap rent.

The living room consisted of the very basic: a four seat dining table made of wood could be seen against the wall. There was a wardrobe near it where he stored his dishes. On the other side of the room a slide door made of glass gave access to a small balcony where there was a red hammock, with a mid-sized teddy bear on it. It was hidden enough from prying eyes, as Snotlout did not wish to explain to anyone why he had "Fluffy", not since he had to embarrassingly do so to his cousin, Hickey "Hiccup" Haddock.

There was also a small TV on the wall opposite to the entrance door, and a two-seat sofa pushed against it. The walls were painted with an egg-white colour and the ceiling had a single lightbulb. Apart from the numerous portrayals of himself, and the occasional S symbol hanging on the wall, one could have thought Snotlout lived a humble life.

However, given that the sofa was pushed aside to give room to a pentagram surrounded by black candles and that there was so much incense in the air that a fish could smell it, it was clear that Snotlout was not satisfied with his life. After all no one would wish to summon a demon, not if one was desperate to change one's life.

The summoning had worked, much to his surprise. He had not put much faith in it after buying the black candles for a few cents each, and having given a broken 1930s phone to the twins for the book. However, because of his disturbing lack of faith, Snotlout found himself at a loss for words and in front of a demoness.

A very beautiful, very hot blonde demoness.

"Uhm" Snotlout, dressed in his white pyjamas filled with dancing flamingos on it, looked up from his seated position before the pentagram.

"Well?" The demoness asked.

"Uhm...." Was all Snotlout could say as he gazed at the female demon that he had accidentally managed to summon. He never thought it would work, honestly he didn't. It was just a book the twins had picked up at a flea market.

"Well don't keep me waiting." She stated as her black heel tapped impatiently on the wooden floor.

"Who are you?!" Snotlout now screeched like a little girl as realization set in. 'Oh my Thor! I really did summon a demon' his mind screeched.

The demoness simply rolled her eyes before pointing her very sharp very silvery axe at Snotlout causing him to scoot back.

"I'm Astrid, the 179th Demon Queen." She proclaimed proudly. "And what business have you that requires my summoning?"

"Business?" Snotlout managed to get out.

Astrid tried to hold off her annoyance. "Yes business. Anyone you need killed, dismembered, dissolved, blackmailed, tortured, cooked....."

"OH MY THOR STOP!!!" Snotlout shouted as he quickly stood up. Astrid's eye twitched as she was interrupted mid explanation. "I have no business like that!!" He quickly stated. "It was all a big mistake. I didn't even think the spell was real!!"